Votes: 35 64.8%

• Total voters
BOOOOOOOO
1f47b.png

I like to start early.
roll.png

;-; me to

I bet you'll do great! :hugs
Nice! I'm not in any homeschool co-ops or anything, so I've never had to do a debate. I'm a loner homeschooler. LOL :cool: :lol:

So I am asking because I may end up homeschooling my girls (depends on consolidation ) What did your parents do for socializaton? They just closed the local home school coop so I am trying to come up with ideas incase they close the small school near us. Dance class and things like that are not an option here

So I am asking because I may end up homeschooling my girls (depends on consolidation ) What did your parents do for socializaton? They just closed the local home school coop so I am trying to come up with ideas incase they close the small school near us. Dance class and things like that are not an option here
I'm homeschooled as well. I don't (and have never) done a co-op, I don't do sports or dance. For socialization, I have my (amazing) siblings, and there's church, and best friends we see. It draws you closer to your family for sure, and draws you closer to your real friends. Not to be boastful or anything, but being homeschooled, I'm around many different age groups whereas in public school you mainly see the couple grades close to your age. So me and my siblings are all comfortable to talk with adults and little kids, etc.
YOu ought to homeschool your girls if you have the means to. Even just for one year.

I'm homeschooled as well. I don't (and have never) done a co-op, I don't do sports or dance. For socialization, I have my (amazing) siblings, and there's church, and best friends we see. It draws you closer to your family for sure, and draws you closer to your real friends. Not to be boastful or anything, but being homeschooled, I'm around many different age groups whereas in public school you mainly see the couple grades close to your age. So me and my siblings are all comfortable to talk with adults and little kids, etc.
YOu ought to homeschool your girls if you have the means to. Even just for one year.

How did you make those friends? Church is an option, but I have had a hard time finding similarly aged girls (I know my oldest wants a friend). there and we have no neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom