Announcement The BYC Mugs are HERE!

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
Wow, we have new and beautiful BYC mugs back in the BYC Store. They are bigger and more colorful than before. They are 16 oz, so they hold plenty of your favorite beverage. I have been testing one for the last week or so and can say that I was able to brew a 14 oz coffee in my Keurig and I sloshed nary a drop on my way to the computer to start my day with BYC. Don't settle for a puny mug. Get a generously sized set of BYC mugs today!

byc-mug-4-pack-2020.jpg

We chose the colors to complement the site colors and the mug maker succeeded brilliantly.

byc-mugs-2.jpg

They are printed on both sides, so your mug can be admired from every angle.

They are sold in a 4 pack for $65 or a pack of 2 for $39 and that includes FREE Priority shipping.

*****For a limited time, you can add a white Chillin with My Peeps Teeshirt for only $5 each. This special won't last and is limited to the white Chillin Teeshirts that are on hand.

Last edited:
I know they're sold in a 4 pack, but I can't really justify $65 for mugs. Do you think that in future you might be selling singles or pairs? $30-35 is about my limit for "pretties".
Send me a private message with how many you want and your zip code. I will do up a special order.

It won't be as good a price individually because of shipping, but I will do the best I can. :)

Back
Top Bottom