The BYC MySpace Group is here!! (See post #24)

I personally do not like face book. I do on the other hand love myspace!!! I can't wait for a BYC myspace page
celebrate.gif

Ugh... I hate Myspace... Seizure inducing profiles.. Mind numbing stupidity in public view (unlike facebook).. And tons of scum.

Every time I think about Myspace I remember that girl who ended up killing herself over a make believe boy who a class mate and their mother made up who had a vendetta against her.

In fact, it's ready!
wink.png

http://groups.myspace.com/bychickens

I tried to make the name of the group be "backyardchickens" for the URL, but oddly, that name was already taken. They don't allow _ in the URL, either, so back_yard_chickens was out, too.

Also, they MAKE you choose a state when you're creating a group, so I just chose California since Nifty-Chicken lives there.
tongue.png

I apologize in advance for the, um, "interesting" appearance. That must be the MySpace default for group pages. Maybe once some of you guys join and add some pictures and comments the layout will begin to make sense to me.
smile.png

Anyway, go play!!! (And if you have some tips for making the page look nicer, certainly let me know).

Wow, you guys must have REALLY wanted this...four members in like five minutes!!
th.gif
I didn't think anyone would join until tomorrow...hee hee!!

(Never underestimate the power of BYC... LOL!!
lol.png
)

jnjross

I smile every time I see your "I need more cow bell" quote from the SNL skit! I found this clipart and thought you might like it!

9261_emorecowbell.gif

Sorry - didn't mean to hijack this thread! Just wanted to post this before I forget!

Back
Top Bottom