THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG HERE IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From Scrambled Egg:---LOL!!! You guys are so funny!! It's going to be a great fun project where the BYC Mascot gets sent to different people to have summer adventures with them and post the fun pictures on the thread so the rest of us can enjoy them and laugh at the craziness like goobers!!! Are ya'll doing something fun this summer that the Mascot can do too?! It will be fun and people will laugh alot over it!!! Promise!!!

she said it on the much ado bout nothing thread!!! EVEN CHECK IT IF U DONT BELEIVE ME!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
she said it on the much ado bout nothing thread!!! EVEN CHECK IT IF U DONT BELEIVE ME!

LOL nvrmind lol didnt read whole thing
tongue.png
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
lau.gif

OOHHHH!!! aounds sooo coollll! i agree that it should be at the A&W in corvalis oregon... john and or tsagirl and or leamerchaser and or weli? can bring it and swap it to someone.. LOL i think it should be a rubber chicken.
smile.png
lol. like the one in my avatar. LOOOL.. ps.. I WANNA B ON THE LIST.

Quote:
I second the Rubber Chicken idea. Only make it, like, 6 feet tall! Or were you thinking along the lines of the traveling yard gnome guy?

Can the Mascot see anyone or does the person have to be at a certain "level"? How long do we(if we can) keep the mascot? And Im guessing we send it by mail? This does sound like fun, its almost like everyone meeting, but without spending the gas to get there...sorta

YES!!!! Just like this, a super, wonderful, fun way to get to know evryone better...without having to drive to their house!! And yes, EVERYONE can play!!! Please do!!! What a fun way to mix it up in this huge community!!!
smile.png
smile.png

Rooster-Red, that rubber chicken is hilarious!!! Has any one heard from Nifty???? I think he and Terri Lacy have been in the back room deliberating on what the Mascot will be...I can't wait to find out what it is!!!!!! No telling!!!! I might BE that rubber chicken!!! OMG..would that be funny in a race car??!!! Or at a Graduation??!!! Or wherever!!

....well whatever they decide, they'll let us know soon..and when they do, I'll make the list to match the order of this thread and the Mascot will travel all through the BYC community having great adventures that we will probably cry laughing over, lol!!! We'll set all the little particulars down when he/she takes off from BYC..right now..better be adding your name...you don't want to be LAST on the list do ya?!!

3377.gif
3377.gif
3377.gif

What fun!!!!!!! Can't wait for that Mascot!!
egg11.gif

Add your name to the list today by signing on this thread!! I'll get it organized tonight so everyone can see the actual order of the visits for the Traveling BYC Mascot!!!
egg2.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm with" thechickcrew " I will be at the Danville swap and I want to sign up too please...

Mindy

It would be great to take the Mascot with us camping or to mine gems this summer lol
gig.gif
gig.gif
Hubby will kill me but so much fun...

Quote:
Let me know where I can get some of these!

Please, Lord, give me patience ---- NOW!

Not working.
tongue.png

C'mon - tell, Tell, TELL!!!!! Pllleeeaaasssssee?

Too funny, LOL. My chickens lay them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom