THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lol
lol.png

Quote:
Great! Thanks for that quote....now the song is stuck in my head!!! Not sure which is worse....the Carly Simon version or the Ketchup commercial version!
barnie.gif

Me too! me too!
barnie.gif

Wait for eggs to hatch.

Wait for chicks to get out of ugly phase.

Wait to tell if you have roos or pullets.

Wait to get eggs from your pullets.

Wait to have a broody.

Now, wait for this?!?! It's just not fair!
he.gif

(((my best whiney voice))) But I don't wanna wait anymore!!! Why can't I have it NOW (insert foot stomp)?!?!?! (((end whiney voice))) Steph

Last edited:
Quote:
Let me know where I can get some of these!

Please, Lord, give me patience ---- NOW!

Not working.
tongue.png

C'mon - tell, Tell, TELL!!!!! Pllleeeaaasssssee?

LOL!!!! Nifty and Terri have to decide the what exactly the BYC Mascot will be..got suggestions??? When they do decide we'll use this thread as the sign up list and the Mascot will get a visit with everyone on the list!!!! A BYC Traveling Mascot adventure with pictures and great times!!!!! The Mascot...yet to be decided!!! will go to the race track with my race car driving son...can you imagine the BYC Mascot at 120 mph in the turns at the dirt track!!!!! ....and then off on it's next destination...which could be with you...and with you ...and with you...doing great fun things that you and your family will be doing this summer!!!! With pcitures to share with the rest of us!!!!

I've heard that the BYC Mascot will be something really fun!!!!!!! Sooooooo, be thinking about setting an extra plate at your church Homecoming or an extra chair at your graduation or scoot over in the kayak or move the bar up a bit in the roller coaster so the Mascot will fit with you or take it on your summer cruise or trip or any of the other fun summer things you and your family will do!!!....The BYC Mascot wants to visit YOU this summer..so how 'bout it???? Whose in?!!!!!!!
smile.png

Last edited:
OMG!!! It will be fun!!! I'm hoping for a crazy stuffed chicken mascot but who knows with Terri Lacy involved it could be a Duck!!! Who knows!! Whatever the Mascot is it will be great fun to have it visit everyone and share in their summer adventures!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
ROTFLMBO!!! No!!! Say it ain't so!!!!! You'll know the very minute the details get ironed out!!!! lol!!! Here's a hint...there will be a list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Well those of us that know you well know that if your involved of course there is a list!!!
D.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the mascot see anyone or does the person have to be at a certain "level"? How long do we(if we can) keep the mascot? And Im guessing we send it by mail? This does sound like fun, its almost like everyone meeting, but without spending the gas to get there...sorta
big_smile.png

First Appearance has to be May 30th behind the A & W at exit 228 & I-5 Near Corvalis Oregon. There is some Tricky Chickey Trading going on there with the local BYCer's

If you check out the thread "Can I Borrow an Incubator" You can read all about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom