THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the size and weight of the mascot - If I receive said mascot in the first part of september (date to be determined)
THe said mascot can accompany me on my trip to South Africa.... the trip will be at least 2 weeks.

I might need to swap you with someone further down the list then because the Mascot should be nearly finished by September.....hmmmmmm, how 'bout if we put Purple Chicken in your place and move you to the end?
smile.png
...course we might want to tell him we've added him to the list, lol!!!!

DONE!

Last edited:
Quote:
That ain't nuthin. You should be in on a duck relay one day. LOL

Rob didn't like my ideas, so we are back to the drawing board.

Finish by September? That is ambitious. Last I saw there were 68 people on the list. 3 days minimum to mail to person, 1 day with person, 3 days to mail to next person. That is a week per person if things move fast. If the mascot goes sightseeing or there are holdups with the mail then . . .

hmmmm. wonder where I should put Wildsky then? The south africa trip would be some terrific pics so I'd hate for us to miss that...maybe I'll leave her where she is for now and possible switch her out with someone along the way if the time doesn't work out right..probably right dac...I'll keep monitoring that to make sure I can get it times right..thanks!

Nifty had anidea that might work out great at holiday time..to maybe do a flat christmas chicken and mail it around and take holiday pics with that!! That might time out to start when this is finished.

At the end of the Mascot travels we will figure an easy little contest so that someone can actually win and keep the Mascot!!
wee.gif

I think a flat chicken would almost have to be made of wood...a cutout, because otherwise he might look a little worse for wear after a while, hanging out on all the trees.

Good ideas! And I really like the contest to win the mascot!
smile.png

Quote:
Good thing I have a while to think about that, lol!!! We might want another mascot to make the Christmas rounds!! We'll def. do something fun around holiday time!!

I KNOW!!!!!! WOW!!!! Yes Jacie I am loving the long list, lol!!! I think when I brought it up to Nifty he wasn't quite sure about the interest...boy he should be sure now, lol!!!

I am def. thinking 2 Mascots!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom