THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It'll only be a disaster if DH is able to out HJ into the compromising positions he's thought up
roll.png
I keep saying "This is a FAMILY site!!!"
His next thought was that I should ride the roller coaster holding HJ up where the camera could take a pic of him. Uh huh. Like I want to be on a roller coaster in 30 degree weather, holding up a toy instead of HOLDING ON!!!!
hide.gif
The man is nuts.

And the batteries may be dead before barnyard gets HJ because DH has to press the button EVERY TIME he passes HJ. My husband is worse than a little kid sometimes!!
lau.gif

Quote:
i second that motion
wink.png

Awwww shucks and thanks!!! lol!! But, this is a group effort with a good group running it and making it fun...and the shot of hippy love thrown in a couple months ago was just the boost needed to get the momentum back!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hi , i finally arrived in west virginia in the midddle of a foot of snow ! whew , the altitude here is about 3,500 ft so i'm a little dizzy!!!!!!!!!!
10266_beaker_08_006.jpg

the peeps here are real friendly and they showed me where i was on the globe !!!! boy i'm still a litttle bit dizzy.
10266_beaker_08_009.jpg

the nice lady peep here works at a public library and she took me to work and i met some of the locals .LOL , they were real nice.
10266_beaker_08_007.jpg

Then something bad happened , at halloween i was passing ( eating) out candy when i was attacked by a bunch of SPIDERS AND BUGS UGH!!!!!HELP get them off !!!!!
10266_beaker_08_004.jpg

WHEW, that was a close call , but the nice lady librarian helped me get away and then i got to have a nice thanksgiving dinner with her family and i got to go to work with her again and met some of the thanksgiving day parade peeps !!! here we are together.
10266_beaker_08_001.jpg

afterwards she read me mother goose and told me i would have to be leaving to go and visit dacjohns in illionois, i was kinda sad , but

then.........................yikes................................................................................
10266_beaker_08_010.jpg

I was consumed by a bunch of monkeys and all i could think about was " I gotta get outa here before i go bannanas!!!!!!"
SEE YOU SOON AT DACJOHNS!!!!!!!!
BEAKER THE BYC MASCOT !!!!!and the human nancy

Last edited:
Yeahhhh Photos of Beakers adventures at Bluebirdfarms
woot.gif

He maybe quite areader after spending so much time at the library. He may want to go to school.
Thanks for the great photos.

Dacjohns let u know when he arrives

big_smile.png
Karan

Oh! So there are several stuffed animals that certain people take around with them and they post pictures of that stuffed animals and post them here, thus they are the mascots!? I've heared of stuff like that before.

P.S. It would be great if you guys could check out my new food fight thread
fl.gif

Quote:
Yes, there is really stuff animals out there,
frow.gif
and yes Virgina there is a Santa Claus

And we really are grown up folks passing around stuffed toys.
gig.gif
gig.gif
Hey at least we know how to share.
woot.gif

Come on and join the fun
ya.gif
ya.gif
we'd love to have ya
thumbsup.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Crud. The weather is just trying to force Fancy to stay with me. We are supposed to get piles of snow again tomorrow and I didn't get her out on her way today. I will do my best to get her out tomorrow...
fl.gif

Here's hoping. She and I are going to brave it anyway.
Here she is all bundled and ready to go, saying goodbye to the chicks. *sniff* We will miss you Fancy!
12753_img_0107.jpg

P.S. I think her socks might have gotten mixed up with my daughter's...if I find them, I can send them separately...Hope her feet don't get too cold.

Last edited:
thks everyone for your nice replys, Beaker is on his way today to dacjohns, finally got him on his way . it was nice to have the little guy here .
he is quite the reader now ! Dacjohns , make sure you read him a bedtime story every night !!! he he .

Last edited:
Fancy shipped out today. We sure are going to miss that Frizzle mascot. I think she may have left me and DD a few surprises though. She's good at hiding things...so, I will let you know if we find anything!

Gracefulbantams, please let me know that she arrives OK. I did not do delivery confirmation. Also, she might be in the market for a new travel box...her priority box is getting a bit ragged. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom