THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow some great photos of Commander Fowl and His troop visit in Iraq.
clap.gif
Boy they sure put on a good spread there for the Troops Holiday
celebrate.gif
Wonderful to see so many happy faces. Thanks Athena and SE for sharing
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
Just a stoop here but maybe on the deck out back. It's starting to rain though and I don't want him to get all wet. He'll be going to the feed store with me later. I'm afraid that's as exciting as it's going to get. Oh, the milkman is due to deliver milk in a bit. Maybe we can greet him!

hehehe I cannot wait to get one for a visit. I am going to make a list of what to do and where to go with the mascot.

ooooohhhh maybe strapped to my back with video on a repelling trip. Are the mascots afraid of heights?
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I already made my list. My hubby actually helped with the list. I wish I could get one now, because I am unemployed and have time. I know my luck- Pippi will arrive the Monday after I go back to work. She'll have fun, anyway.

Last edited:
Quote:
Chuck is quite the handsome little roo too!! I'm sure you will be smitten!!

hmmm, now what was that rumor I heard????? something about a duck migrating???
gig.gif
gig.gif

I realize that I have messed around alot with the lists since all our Mascot-napping began and took off alot of multiple names..it is my understanding the one old and one new Mascot MAY be entering the scene..in addition to Chuck being stateside now..if they do appear/reappear then I will work on redoing the lists again and if anyone was bumped/dropped/or otherwise unceremoniously knocked off a list let me know which one or ones youwould like to be on when I redo them. I am so sorry to have offended anyone that I bumped off the list by removing you..typically if a person hasn't posted in months I am not real crazy about sending a Mascot their way so they are usually skipped and if I pm and don't get a RAPID response then those folks are skipped too..sorry for any hurt feelings, nothing personal, just business trying to move these guys along in a fair way for everyone but this is a heads up that I will be working on the lists again in the near future so many will get shorter..yeah!!

You have done a wonderful job with this thread SE. If anyone is or gets peeved off about things youve done, dont let it bother you. Just tell them to try to keep this going for as long as you have, while working full time, and having everyone is almost every state plus foreign countries! Keeping track of where the mascots are is just hard enough for me not to want to try! lol
Great Job!!

Tough job to organize a traveling show much less multiple ones. You are doing fabulous.

I do not blame you for moving on to someone new if someone does not response in 24 hours...fair is fair.

I cannot believe someone/anyone would mascot nap anyway...I mean really.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
thanks so much!! That scary Hippy thing should get 'em!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Attention...these folks..please let me know if you are still interested in Wally hosting..respond rapido please...

Pullet2hen *
Lizardz *
*A Carolina Chick* *
GopherBoyFarms *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom