THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALOT of Mascots on the move right now!!! Could be arriving at a doorstep near YOU very soon!!!! BYC traveling around quite abit lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!! Thank you so much to all the great Hosts..really appreciate your hosting, posting and sending them on, thank you all so much for helping with this community effort!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

I thought I signed up but dont see my name on the list Darleen please put me on if I am not already there...my silkies would love a visitor...
Pam

lol.png

Never mind!!!
roll.png
big_smile.png

Howard arrived today!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I didn't realize I was that far up the list!!!
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
That was a surprise!!! I had basically dismantled the Howard list when he went MIA so when you asked the other day about getting on a list I thought with your son just deploying that you might like a re-surfaced Mascot to cheer you up!!!

WELCOME BACK HOWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Thank ya'll!!! Without cool hosts this effort would have fallen on it's face!! Instead, it's been going strong for quite some time with alot of BYCers hosting!!! Lots of fun, thank everyone!!!!! BTW..one NEW Mascot should be arriving at SOMEONE'S house very soon!!!! Thank you Lisa for donating him!!!

Coolness. Make sure you get a Mascot who loves gardening to me sometime in Spring. I need the extra help planting this year...so sometime in late March would be good. hehehehehe Just make sure the Mascot like to garden!
lau.gif

Quote:
Very, very odd that you should mention wanting to host a Mascot......as one may very well be on your doorstep any moment, hahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us know when the mystery mascot arrives!!!!

I worked on the lists..check page one and let me know if anyone has heartburn or if anyone new wants to be added or if previous hosts want to be added to another list..thank you all!!!

Quote:
Very, very odd that you should mention wanting to host a Mascot......as one may very well be on your doorstep any moment, hahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh LUCKY YOU!! Getting a mascot AND eggs from the biggest little rooster AND longcrower eggs. Your mailmanlady is gonna be busy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom