THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Very, very odd that you should mention wanting to host a Mascot......as one may very well be on your doorstep any moment, hahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh LUCKY YOU!! Getting a mascot AND eggs from the biggest little rooster AND longcrower eggs. Your mailmanlady is gonna be busy!!!

they've been busy for 2 or 3 weeks,, lol,,1 of the sportsmans are full
big_smile.png
and right now i think theres less then 50 of my mutts hehehe
wink.png

th.gif
I still have Chuck folks.
th.gif

I know I know.....
LCRT was away for a while anyway, and I haven't yet had him yelling at me.

First time to the post office we needed forms filled out - my hubby rbought them home for me, I decided to check up on Fedex, and it seems they'll be Cheaper
ep.gif
and faster than the mail service.

BUT, I have to drop the package off and its 60 miles away, so it will probably only leave this weekend, with any luck we'll get down to town and can drop it off. it will only take 4 or 5 days to get to LCRT.
celebrate.gif

WELCOME BACK HOWARD
woot.gif

SE could ya put me back on Howards list? Thank You Thank You

Just checking the P.O. Door every morning looking for a little Sunshine to show up... I will let you know when its shinnning bright here.
woot.gif

Everyone here has been sick, then better then sick again.....so this is the first time i have checked .....thanks for adding us to the Hippie list!!!!

~Tiff~

maybe a mascot could bring an egg along with them to show my chickens what one looks like again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they (or us) havent seen an egg in over a month!!!!! (maybe 2)

Quote:
NOooooooooooooooooooo not yet
sad.png
lol
the maillady really wish's it would get here so ill stop scarin her runnin at her little jeep arms waving,,, " is it here,, is it here??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lol.png

cool.png

Quote:
sad.png
lol
the maillady really wish's it would get here so ill stop scarin her runnin at her little jeep arms waving,,, " is it here,, is it here??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lol.png

cool.png

gig.gif
Now THATS funny.

the mascot is whizzing its way? Did it have too much coffee?

Quote:
sad.png
lol

lol.png

cool.png

gig.gif
Now THATS funny.

the mascot is whizzing its way? Did it have too much coffee?

yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
LOL!!!

Here is all I know about what is heading to Hippie Jim's house...
(The "Mystery Mascot" is a chicken). I'm sure you guys will have fun coming up with a name and a "mission" for the mystery character.

.....sooooooo you even get to name him/her!!! If it comes naked you can even give it a Hippie look..doo rag and all, lol!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

The "Mystery Mascot" is on its way. I am a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to shipping non-fragile items, so I didn't ship it express or anything...
wink.png
They said seven to ten business days, so I'm assuming sometime early next week.
smile.png
He's really cute, so I'm hoping you'll all have fun playing with him and naming him. He needs outfits and accessories, too.
smile.png

i can do all,,,except,,,,,,, the "dressing",, lol,, i'll leave that up to the wifers and kids lol,, but i will send them with DETAILED drawings of what i expect in the cloths "style"
hmm.png

hahahaha ,,,,, this is SOOooooooooo coolies
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom