THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Sorry!
he.gif

I can't wait to see what else he gets to do!
pop.gif

Steph

LOL!!! You'll think of some fun way to entertain Howard Ticks!!! Even if he just spends a day at home with the family, that'll be great! Both Mascots are pretty low maintenance, don't feel like you all have to spend a fortune to have fun with them..just take them along with your family on whatever fun thing you already have planned and they will have a great time!!
wink.png

I am #15 on the list for Wally, anyone want to switch with me? DH really would liketo get Howard if possible. If no takers its ok. I will be happy just to have either one of them. I thinnk they are both adorable
love.gif

Wow this looks like so much fun, took me along time to get through the posts to see the pictures and such. The anticipation was killing me of what Wally & Howard were until I found the pictures, this all started a couple of weeks ago, how could I miss it?! I miss all the good posts LOL
Looks like Wally has had a blast already, his outfits are SO adorable! Whoever made them did a great job!!
Keep the pictures coming in I have this book marked now so I can keep reading!!

Quote:
Maybe you'll have him in time for CS, then everyone in CT can get a little taste of Howard before they get him
big_smile.png

That would be fun too. A group shot!!

If you get him a few days before CS, maybe you can have a special request to keep him longer
wink.png

Howard - Bobby ...."I wanna go fassssssstttt"!!!! LOL!!!!

Before the track became a cloud of red dust..Howard was all up in my son Travis' race car at Fayetteville Motor Speedway...

HPIM9081.jpg

HPIM9082.jpg

Howard might be a Duck, but he still likes "chicks"...

HPIM9083.jpg

This particular race car (brand new and not even lettered yet) belongs to Star Leasing...the owner is Mark Menscer on the left...my son (Travis) is on the right..they were treating Howard like one of the guys...

HPIM9085.jpg

HPIM9086.jpg

We had trouble keeping that little duck OUT of the race car!!! Everytime we looked he was back in it again!!

HPIM9087.jpg

HPIM9088.jpg

Howard loved being one of the guys and hangin out..

HPIM9090.jpg

Howard and Travis bonded pretty well...

HPIM9092.jpg

HPIM9093.jpg

After the first practice, Howard went flying over there to see how his new buddy Travis had done....

HPIM9097.jpg

It was a fun night for the little duck, he made alot of new friends! He sat in the truck after practice and cheered for Travis, who finished second in the new car, which means Travis stays in the points lead, yeah! Howard will be winging his way to lilpeeps ......tomorrow!!!!!! Hope she enjoys him as much as we did!!!!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Last edited:
OK, Sign me up for this if it isn't to late. What a fun idea! I have no idea where we will be or what we will be doing when the mascot comes our way, but we'll show him a good time.
big_smile.png

It looks like Howard & Wally are both having a grand ole time w/ their travels.
fl.gif

I thought the same thing, Buster! Hey, aren't you supposed to be fishing? Did you catch dinner?
smile.png

Great photos, Scrambled Egg! What a time Howard had! I'll bet he'll want his own race car next!
big_smile.png

Thanks for the great start to his trip!
smile.png

No, I'm getting stuff together right now. I am currently holding my SS roo because he decided he was roo enough to take me again. :mad: He's being quite calm now.

Now if I could just find that fishing pole...

Howard starts his traveling adventures TODAY!!!
He's off on his big adventure to lilpeeps today...Have fun Howard!!!!

Where's Wally??!!! He should be off to his next loaction too!!

Should be fun this week!! Two new people get both Mascots!

Be watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom