THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Awwww
sad.png
Maybe we can get together and take Howard somewhere when I get him
big_smile.png

Howard is going to help me move my sister to her new place tomorrow. There may be some college campus pics involved... It seems that Howard needs some higher edumacation.
big_smile.png
lol.png
cool.png

Any suggestions for a major for Howard?

I didn't get Tina boxed and ready or her trip yet, I'll try to get her off to Carri's house by tomorrow. Course we have had some bad weather here lately, maybe that's why she keepins singing "I can't stand the rain"...not sure but when I tried to reassure her she got started singing "Wht's love got to do with it"...oh and...Carri...be prepared for 6 rounds of "We don't need another hero" if you dare to mention one of the other mascots to her..her tail feathers will be in such a twist!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
Howard is getting ready for his big move to college today.
big_smile.png
He will be attending my alma mater, Grand Valley State University, home of the Lakers -- Division III football champs! (I guess he counts as a legacy...
smile.png
). GVSU is the second most-difficult college to get into in Michigan (behind U of M), so kudos to all of you who have been homeschooling Howard while he visited you.

He is going to major in natural resource management (an actual major at GVSU) with a double minor in ballet and underwater basket weaving. Don't ask me what career he plans to get with that combination; that will be up to his counselor to help him with!
lol.png

Howard will probably try out for the swim team; the coach thinks he's a natural.
wink.png

But first he has to move into his new apartment and get everything organized for his big year (er, week) of study. He's just so smart that they have him on the fast track to graduation, I guess.
cool.png

Pics later today, likely!

Thought I would let you all know that I got a box today in the mail. Not sure at first what it was, b/c it was making such a racket and the postal lady was scared to pieces. She said she had never heard such noise coming from such a small box and then went on to ask carefully "What exactly is in the box" and I said..............................................

"RUSTY ROO, the BYC Mascot.
wee.gif

He arrived all in one piece but said "The Postal Service was a head banging experience" and that he really needed some asprin and was so glad that Darlene packed them in the box.

friends2008001-4.jpg

Rusty Roo meets thechickcrew

friends2008002-4.jpg

Rusty will be alowed to rest for a bit and then he gets to go out and meet the animal family. Might even get to meet Spiderman. Lots of fun awaits ol' Rusty. Will post all pics in this post.

Today July 31st Rusty got to join us for breakfast. I think he got a belly full.

friends2008003-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chicken_Lover4567 --swapped again, lol!!!!

Ya'll are welcom to be on more than one list if you want..just let me know and i'll add you..should move along quicker with all these Mascots now....and TheChickCrew your pictures are great!!!!!!!! Whooooo hoooo lucky Rusty with all those girls!!!! I saw him grinning!!!! Soooo cool, thank you everyone for having fun with this project!!!!!!
smile.png

Now someone needs to find Chicknthief and Jeacumom and find out what detour Wally has taken!!!
barnie.gif
Where oh where has he gone?!!!
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom