THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pringle!!! Awesome, awesome , awesome!!!! Very cool pictures!!!! Lucky Chucky too sounds like!!!! Sooo cute!!! What a fun adventure!!! I have no idea what a "pokie" is but, hey, I'm in!!! Sounds like fun!!! Thanks so much!!!!

About the link......go to your "profile", go to "display", look for "pagination" set both to 25 and hit "save", your link will match then
wink.png

Mailman brough fancy back to our house Sat afternoon (address lable issue) I will take her to the post office monday morning and send her priority mail and have the post mistress check the label for me. We are really sorry bout the mix up, I normally have no issues with labels I print at home.

Gopherboy,

Thanks for posting about the mixup. If you need an address confirmation, please pm me and I'll get it to you. If you mail her priority on Monday she should be here by the weekend, which will be great since our Fair and Rodeo are next weekend.

Erin

Ok, this is where Wally stands,,, <sigh>. I was so thrilled to get my camera back from Olympus and got some great pics of Wally at school. Now the pics won't download to the computer so they are on the camera still. This wasn't the original problem with the camera! I'll take some with my phone and do it that way so we can get poor Wally on his way. I'm sorry about the delay!
Kate

If you want then I guess that is what I'll do, and if I can't get the pics off the camera then having him here was a waste of time. I don't want to hold him up though so I'll send for the next address and send him out.

Well we had a wonderful day with Tina today! We went to a processing party with PC, drumstick, moodusnewchick, and swampyankee. Had an absolute blast! And great fresh fried chicken
big_smile.png
I got some pictures today, not a bunch because we were so busy. Tina will be on her way to the next person soon
big_smile.png

Here are pictures from today:

processingparty2034.jpg

processingparty2036.jpg

processingparty2037.jpg

processingparty2040.jpg

processingparty2041.jpg

processingparty2042.jpg

processingparty2043.jpg

processingparty2044.jpg

Scrambled Egg these pictures are just for you:

processingparty2045.jpg

processingparty2046.jpg

gig.gif

Here's a video from today:

And a link to the rest of our day is anyone else is interested
big_smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=83531

It didn't click in my head that this was a mascot until PP wanted to take the final pictures.
She handed it to me a few times during the day. We finally met a mascot - Woohoooo.

Ohh, Tina drank all our bear that little lush.
tongue.png

Quote:
A pokie is.... what i guess americans call... slot machines?
i haven't gotten over my cold yet which is sad cause there is other stuff i'm wanting to do but i'm not well enough yet
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom