THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh, Buck has a new friend. We named him Troll Patroller.

P1010102.jpg

Still no sign of Fancy. Checked today and no parcel slip. I leave town on Wednesday, so I'm really stressing about this. Gopherboy, could you pm me with the address you mailed her to?

The weather has been good here so she shouldn't be held up anywhere but we're expecting a big storm tonight with 50mph winds that could delay the mail for days.

That Troll is hilarious!!!! We called them "wishnicks" growing up and they had 2 little crossed horseshoes on their feet..that one is sure stylin!

Yes, I sent all the folks the next addresses..........

Well, Gopherboy pm'd me and he sent Fancy to the right address. Soooo, we have no one to blame for her delay other than the postal service.
barnie.gif

Unless her Gopher teeth violated some sort of USPS law like shipping a deadly weapon through the mail!
ep.gif
Hmmmm, I wonder if we have any licensed gopher teeth sellers on Kodiak that she could be shipped legally to????

Anyway, just so I'm totally upfront with everyone, this may cause a bit of a delay in Fancy's forwarding to the next person in line. Monday, of course, is a holiday - so no mail then. Wednesday morning I leave for a back-country work project until the 10th. If she gets in on Tuesday I could take her with me. Do you think there's much opportunities for chickens in the trail hardening industry? The day after my return I have another full day of local trail work. I'll take Fancy out and teach her to ride an ATV. Then we'll be near the weekend. If there's nothing going on we can ship her out on Friday or Saturday, but the latest will be Monday, the 15th. It doesn't take nearly as long for parcels to get out of Alaska as it does for them to get in, so that should help.

I hope this is okay with everyone. We will move her along as quickly as possible. It's just that without me here my husband wouldn't have the first clue what to do with her!
th.gif

Quote:
The only problem with switching is that we have reservations to Discovery Cove on 10/21 for dolphin swims, and by the looks of the way she is traveling through the mail, USPS takes the scenic routes?, we should
fl.gif
have her around that time
fl.gif

My sincere apologies for taking so long but the camera issue is solved and it only cost a couple hundred bucks to get pics of Wally on here finally! I'll be sending him along next week to the next person.
Here is Wally enjoying the school, the desert, El Paso and local sites.
P8221444.jpg

P8221445.jpg

P8221446.jpg

P8221447.jpg

With Woo and Butterscotch:
P8221448.jpg

Peeking in Charlotte's nest:
P8221449.jpg

With Sis and Penny:
P8221450.jpg

In class with Ana:
P8241451.jpg

View from my portable:
P8241453.jpg

On slide:
P8241454.jpg

Getting a drink:
P8241455.jpg

With mountain elephant in background:
P8281458.jpg

Cut in mountain for road:
P8281459.jpg

Part of El Paso in background:
P8281461.jpg

Border Patrol museum:
P8281464.jpg

Archeology Museum:
P8281465.jpg

Others:
P8281469.jpg

P8281470.jpg

P8281471.jpg

P8281472.jpg

P8281473.jpg

P8281478.jpg

P8281485.jpg

P8281487.jpg

P8281488.jpg

He had fun touring the desert since it's greener than usual, we were glad to have him and sorry we stalled him.

Tina is currently having a love affair with Chuck's evil twin Buck.

tinaandbuck005.jpg

tinaandbuck007.jpg

tinaandbuck013.jpg

tinaandbuck015.jpg

tinaandbuck028.jpg

tinaandbuck036.jpg

tinaandbuck037.jpg

tinaandbuck040.jpg

tinaandbuck042.jpg

Buck also made a video of their "affair"

Stay tuned for part two..

Last edited:
Kate!! Your Wally pictures are awesome!!! Very nice, how wonderful for your school folks to play along!! Your son is very handsome too!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!! WoW!!

Polish...ummmmmm Tina is looking pretty rough there, alittle too loved up by Buck I think...her nose is busted...why don't you let her stay and live with Buck and we'll consider her retired?!

I'll fina a Tina replacement..don't send her to Oblio, I'll send him a surprise Mascot...you and Buck are now officially the owners of Tina Turkey!! Post some pictures every now and then of their adventures so we can keep up with their love story!!!!! Again, don't send her forward, I'll send Oblio a new Mascot and the Tina and Buck saga can continue un-interrupted!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Apparantly Chuck has more than 1 brother. This guy showed up at my house the other day, & said his name is CLUCKY.

Here he is checking out my mini barn coop that I'm building. He seems too friendly with my bantam hen LUCKY tho.

IMG_6753_LCRT2008.jpg

IMG_6758_LCRT2008.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom