The Cat Chat Thread

Pics
My beautiful Blue Point Siamese Mochi (my avatar picture), 16 years old, has a weird thing he does: He hunts plastic, sometimes obsessively, and when he finds it he chews on it. He doesn't actually bite off pieces, though I was afraid at first that he was...and would swallow it. But no, he just seems to enjoy the feeling of his canine teeth puncturing the plastic. He leaves it intact, other than spitty, with holes punched in it.
The little girl cat, Blossom (belongs to New Boots and is also 16), also a BPS, expects her small pile of cheese each morning, and will pace in front of the refrigerator demanding it. She prefers sharp cheddar, farm-cut, thank you very much!
I'm sure that others have quirky cats with odd habits too...since cats can be - well - odd and quirky! Anyone else care to share, with or without pictures?

This is our cat Casper! Our neighbors found him and 6 other kittens under their shed. Unfortunately, their 2 golden labs killed 4 of the kittens and we wound up fostering the remaining 3. Our family fell in love with Casper and another family adopted the rest of them.
431F9B52-8DBE-4DA2-9351-BE2192556812.jpeg

Sapphire has a crazy story. So my old neighbors left all these cats and my new neighbors got stuck with them but one had kittens and it was wild and we were looking for it forever 2 years ago. On my birthday I had to have my other kitty but down and I was so sad but I went into the hay barn later and i heard something... I called my mom and I thought it was a rat. So she looks and sees this little hissing kitten in the worst place. She pulls him out and he is wild but she hands him to me and he settles it was so cute I love my boy.

Back
Top Bottom