The Cat Chat Thread

She’s mad
image.jpg

This is our cat Casper! Our neighbors found him and 6 other kittens under their shed. Unfortunately, their 2 golden labs killed 4 of the kittens and we wound up fostering the remaining 3. Our family fell in love with Casper and another family adopted the rest of them.View attachment 2004941

So, so pretty

This is Nala. She will be 15 years old this year. She was brought to me as a kitten by a high school friend of my daughter. The name of the high school friend is Alan. Nala was named after him. About 15 years ago Alan told me that he knew someone who was wanting to find a better home for their kitten because their small children kept picking her up by her tail and carrying her around. So I consented to take her in. It was a very good decision for Nala and me. She endeared herself to me when she was a kitten walking across the back of the couch and down into my folded arms to settle down for a nap. If she hears my voice get to a stressful pitch, she comes to me and reaches her paw up to me. We like to nap together and sleep near each other at night. When we lay down she waits for me to open my hand, and then she lays on my hand laying her head on her folded front paws. As you can see in the picture, she likes to snuggle in blankets for a private nap. She likes to roll around in catnip. She likes to snuggle with stuffed animals.

Attachments

• client_PART_1539053084036_2000000000497706.jpeg
    client_PART_1539053084036_2000000000497706.jpeg
    416.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom