the chicken show CLOSED

mychickenosa

Chirping
May 23, 2016
Hi, i love chickens and i wanted to host a backyard chicken show, so good luck here are the rules

you must post your chickens

Name:
Username:

i will pick 10 winners there are no prizes this is just fun

only 1 post per person

tell us a little about your chicken as well.
i will also be hosting a chick show so look for that page as well it should be
up when this one is up

ends may 27

BEST OF LUCK READY, GO

Last edited:

Name: Dorothy
Breed: Mottled Houdan
Username: JaeG

Dorothy was named by her breeder as she was absolutely perfect, except for her bright yellow legs and feet (so she's like Dorothy following the yellow brick road). Since she has moulted (it's Autumn here in NZ) her crest now blocks her vision and she's started sleeping in the nestboxes as she can't see the roosting perch to jump up there. Her sister, Peppa, is in the same boat and sleeps in the coop doorway. I will have to do some feather trimming!

Name: Luigi
Breed: Old English Game Bantam
Username: RodNTN
Luigi is a very sweet rooster, he wandered into my yard when my neighbors didn't want him anymore. I'm so glad he came down to my house since it was December and he was tiny and I knew he wouldn't make it much longer if I hadn't adopted him.
smile.png

Tell me about it mychickenosa! I hate judging all of these beautiful chickens!
lau.gif

i don't know how you do it :)

ps: how to you get so many people to post on your competition?
Usually I just (after every show) just copy the link and say here's my new contest, don't know if thats why everybody posted. Don't worry though, I look at ChickenEyes, Frindizzles, and ChickenLover200's latest contests and I'm like, WOW, there's like 50 billion entries! (That's a compliment!
lau.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom