~The Cluckmazing Chat Thread~

TheChiggens

The Cluckmazing Guy
Jul 7, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
For all of you who love reading the daily facts, I thought I'd make a thread where you can ask questions. Share info etc. And we can just use the other thread for daily facts!

Also, feel free just to talk about everyday life. It's up to you! If you don't read the facts still join in!

So ill start the convsation.
Any card games. Games you like to play?

I love playing a board game called Catan
And solitaire is always fun too!

So ill start the convsation.
Any card games. Games you like to play?

I love playing a board game called Catan
And solitaire is always fun too!
I found this game at a thrift store and liked it so much I found more On EBay to give as gifts. It's called German Roulette. One of the EBay games was called Alpen Roulette, and is slightly different. I think the picture is self explanatory, you spin the top, causing balls to hopefully land in the holes. Red ball is worth double.
IMG_20191223_053505_kindlephoto-463168189.jpg

I found this game at a thrift store and liked it so much I found more On EBay to give as gifts. It's called German Roulette. One of the EBay games was called Alpen Roulette, and is slightly different. I think the picture is self explanatory, you spin the top, causing balls to hopefully land in the holes. Red ball is worth double.
View attachment 1986605

Neat! I've never seen that game before!

Never seen the German roulette before. Interesting.

We play Catan too. The card game too. And Carcasonne.

We also like to play a french Tarot card game. It has a different and larger stock of cards then the bridge cards. It contains 4 colors with a king, lady, cavalier and peasant. One series with numbers 1- 21 and an excuse. Quit complicated to play the first time. You win by daring, luck, and a bit of clever playing. Really a great play if you are with 5 players.

Back
Top Bottom