The combs are changing....guess again?? Pic Heavy

ctcasper

Songster
11 Years
Apr 4, 2008
Minnesota
Okay. so some of these are definately roosters. Here are a few I think are roos. There is some variation in colors because some were taken outside and some inside, but I was going mostly by comb and wattle size. Any input would be appreciated. The ones i marked as roos combs and wattles have grown a lot in the last week. Also, I did'nt take one pic of each so their may be duplicates. Thanks for any input.

IMG_5363.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5336.jpg

And here are a couple I think are hens
IMG_5370.jpg

5 maybe?
IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5349.jpg

IMG_5337.jpg

And then there are lots that are in between that I am not sure of
IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5350.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg

IMG_5373.jpg

IMG_5364.jpg

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5359.jpg

There were a few that I thought were hens that I had a hard time getting pics of, also they seemed to want to be outside in the run more....

One last thing, are they too young to have scraps of vegetables and things...... and does putting a band around their leg to mark them hurt them at all?

Yeah I have posted them before, I was just holding out hope that I had a few hens in the bunch, I just hate this game of wait and see.

I guess I will be going to the sales barn with a check at the end of the month and buying me a few that I know what they will be....now all I want is one or two out of the bunch to be hens so I can hatch some more next year
fl.gif
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom