The cool chicken chat thread!

They were the fuzziest chickens I have ever held, probably cause they were the youngest.
I've heard some can get mean, but mostly the drakes (male ducks) can get mean. I've heard ganders (male geese) are TERRIBLE. Probably if you raise them right they wont get mean. :)  @Hens rule

Cool!

Last edited:
Great! Today it's about 55 degrees and tomorrow it's going to be 75 degrees! That's like how warm it is in the summer here.

Sorry I haven't been on
hide.gif
. I've been sooooooo busy! We culled our roosters on Saturday! It was out first time doing it and it went well. Also my chicks are living outside and they are over a month old. I hope you are all doing fine!

@Hens rule It is 93 degrees here, aka "lets go have a pool party temperature." Lol I am going to have a pool party Friday night! In a couple weeks it will be "boiling lava hot" temp, aka 118.
ep.gif
gig.gif

@chickengirl1 Cool! I might be going over to my aunts house to butcher a couple roosters that are mean as heck! What chick breeds do you have?

Wow! That's warm! I can't what till it gets warm enough for swimming! :D @cutechick53

Cool @Chicken Girl1!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom