The cool chicken chat thread!

woot.gif

ARGHHHHHHHHH IT'S SOSOSOSO HOT HERE!!! 93 yesterday
hit.gif
somad.gif
lau.gif

th.gif
The last time i remember it being that hot here was last summer! Its only in the 50s Here this week!
he.gif

Has anyone started a garden? I have corn, tomatoes, squash, pumpkin, asparagus, rhubarb, herbs, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, jajepinos, snapdragon, cucumber, hibiscus, marigolds, and Echinacea.

Has anyone started a garden? I have corn, tomatoes, squash, pumpkin, asparagus, rhubarb, herbs, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, jajepinos, snapdragon, cucumber, hibiscus, marigolds, and Echinacea.
Yes, I have strawberys, Echinacea, raspberries and some other flowers I fogot what they are called but they are very pretty...

Pretty! @Hens rule
Ahh there was a big 'ol rat in my shed today!
I was feeding my dog some food and she ran over to my garden barrel and was looking intently and Then I move it and it runs past my old chicken feeder and out of the crack of my shed where the electrical cord runs through! 5 INCHES LONG AND 3 INCHES WIDE and let me tell you, IT WAS THE CREEPIEST RAT YOU EVER SAW. I screamed like a little girl and hopped up on the saw horse. My dog went crazy, as she is a hunting dog, and it is either in the barbecue of the garage. So, I had to break out the pellet gun.

Thanks!!:D wow that's one big rat! I've never seen a rat that big before. Except like a week or 2 ago one of my dogs killed a feild mouse. :sick

I found out today that it lives in my garden box, and it has been eating my dogs treats. I cleaned out the box and its drying right now... im gonna rat proof the box.

That's good you found where it's living. I have a pet rat and he's very smart and he can figure out mazes I make for him.

Yesterday it was very cold here and one of my chickens was outside roosting on my shed, so then I had to climb up on there and get her down. She was a little wet and hungry but now she's okay.

Back
Top Bottom