~The Crazy Chicken Club~

Pics
I got another e-mail from them. I keep getting them. And, I keep thinking that I should just unsubscribe. Can't bring myself to do it. I haven't ordered from them in a while, but when I do order chicks in the mail, I love My Pet Chicken to go to.

Also, check BYC forums for your state and ask there...

Last edited:
Okay, so, since I'm getting chicks this spring, I decided to look in the breed forum here and I came across EE's, and I had my heart set on them until now. Now I want silkies. Bad. I can't stop thinking about them! I have a chicken problem. The only problem is there isn't a whole lot of places near me that sells silkies. Does anyone of you guys know where I could get some? I live in dorr wayland area in Michigan.

Hatch your own
ya.gif

We have a flock of production reds thier noting fancy but they are sweet and full of personality! And they give us amazing egg production! We all just love them so much! (Even the dog)

Thank you! No she doesn't bother the chickens but that hasn't always been the case. She's a jack Russell I got her for snakes in the barn (which I've never seen her kill one) anyway I've had her since she was 6 weeks and started putting her in the pen then because I knew terrier breeds were hunters and I didn't want her to be a chicken killer. She always did fine but when she was about 6 months old she tried chasing and barking at them and I had to break her of it. Now she watches them just like I do, she doesn't even bother them, I just recently had a neighbor dog come seperate my flock from free ranging and kill one, and dixie (my dog) actually helped me find all the chicks in the woods, I'd say the only downfall is my chickens trust dogs now and they shouldn't! And I always watch her with them even though I trust her.

Last edited:
We have a flock of production reds thier noting fancy but they are sweet and full of personality! And they give us amazing egg production! We all just love them so much! (Even the dog)

Oh my goodness! I love the RIR's! I love getting eggs from folks that have had theirs for a while. If you sell eggs next yr. Let me know..springtime!

Back
Top Bottom