~The Crazy Chicken Club~

Looks like they are being spoiled with grape treats in the meantime! Lucky chicks. I have been giving my girls that free range grapes too..it's been sooo hot here! And bananas, and apples. :) Now the apples on our trees are starting to get more ripe, they will be eating those.

Looks like they are being spoiled with grape treats in the meantime!   Lucky chicks.  I have been giving my girls that free range grapes too..it's been sooo hot here!   And bananas, and apples.  :)  Now the apples on our trees are starting to get more ripe, they will be eating those.
Apples from our tree will be their next treat too I love giving them buts of fruit not only do they love it but it's healthy and keeps them hydrated and cool with the heat

frow.gif
Oh I have sooooo many pics I could share, but I'll start with a few of my favorites.

I have small flocks of each of these:

Golden Comets with a light brahma cock
Lavender Orpingtons, large fowl
Bantam Cochins
Bantam Orpingtons (choc, black, mauve, splash)
OEGB's (silver duckwing, self-blue, mixed)
Seramas
Black Swedish ducks

:frow Oh I have sooooo many pics I could share, but I'll start with a few of my favorites. I have small flocks of each of these: Golden Comets with a light brahma cock Lavender Orpingtons, large fowl Bantam Cochins Bantam Orpingtons (choc, black, mauve, splash) OEGB's (silver duckwing, self-blue, mixed) Seramas Black Swedish ducks
AHHHH!! They are all so cute!
2764.png
1f49b.png
1f49a.png
1f499.png
1f49c.png

Okay, so, since I'm getting chicks this spring, I decided to look in the breed forum here and I came across EE's, and I had my heart set on them until now. Now I want silkies. Bad. I can't stop thinking about them! I have a chicken problem. The only problem is there isn't a whole lot of places near me that sells silkies. Does anyone of you guys know where I could get some? I live in dorr wayland area in Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom