~The Crazy Chicken Club~

Pics
So much progress over 2 days

Day 1

Day 2 Sealing floor one more coat to go lol

Lots done still need to cement the edges for extra predator proofing, gate, netting on top with two beams so I can hang feeder and water, inside we need to make nesting boxes, install removable roost, paint last layer, add sand bedding, and hang water and feeder

Last edited:
So much progress over 2 days

Day 1

Day 2 Sealing floor one more coat to go lol

Lots done still need to cement the edges for extra predator proofing, gate, netting on top with two beams so I can hang feeder and water, inside we need to make nesting boxes, install removable roost, paint last layer, add sand bedding, and hang water and feeder
I plan on doing a run like that too! How big is it and what did the materials cost?

Great job on that coop cmccullough1390

I have a large one we built a couple years ago. You did fantastic with the prices you paid!

This week was making a broody coop for the little cochin with babies.
Almost done but done enough they could move in.

She is doing a good job with the chicks so far.
The coop is in a spot that is very hard to get a pic of the whole thing so here are a few while it was in the driveway.
Yes ventilation added.

I made the run lid so it could open both ways (just not at the same time).

Not nearly as grand as the large coop but nice enough for a bitty chicken with bitty babies. Just as hard to build though.

Last edited:
Great job on that coop cmccullough1390 I have a large one we built a couple years ago. You did fantastic with the prices you paid! This week was making a broody coop for the little cochin with babies. Almost done but done enough they could move in. She is doing a good job with the chicks so far. The coop is in a spot that is very hard to get a pic of the whole thing so here are a few while it was in the driveway. Yes ventilation added. I made the run lid so it could open both ways (just not at the same time). Not nearly as grand as the large coop but nice enough for a bitty chicken with bitty babies. Just as hard to build though.
Perfect for a brood I would like a secondary one like that for hatching babies. It is quite nice and again perfect for its purpose. And thanks I'm working hard for my 24 girls and 3 boys I'm amazed what I was able to do with my money things here are expensive but I hit lucky sales

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom