The "Currently Viewing" Feature

suebee

Speaks Silkie Fluently
16 Years
Apr 1, 2007
N. Carolina
I have a problem with "currently viewing". You can see everyone's name. Can you choose to view a thread anonymously? Some may want to watch a thread for inappropriate content, or view an auction incognito.

I think being "invidible" is a benefit for GFM or maybe only for Platinums. However, I can no longer find the page/information that describes the various member levels, the benefits, costs, and payment methods. Did that page get hidden or lost, or am I just overlooking the link?

Rob, CAN you get rid of that currently viewing feature?? Why even have it.. i imagine it takes up some room in your stffus giga-ma thigies..
I hate it... make it go away...
sad.png

Rob, CAN you get rid of that currently viewing feature?? Why even have it.. i imagine it takes up some room in your stffus giga-ma thigies..
I hate it... make it go away... :(

I agree. I think it's "wasted space". How does the currently viewing feature benefit everyone? I don't get it.

Please, as Kathy said. Remove about 100 things and it will be good.

Look at whats happening. Members that have been here for years are leaving, just because we 'needed' a new look. :/

Well, its just pointless.. i dont get it. It just takes up more space on my screen, which irks the crap outta me...
lol.png

The old BYC had the currently viewing feature as well. It was at the bottom of the index page.

I think the current one is a little off.

Right now it says only Imp and MockingJay are viewing.

A few minutes ago I had 37 people view, but no Imp.

Imp

Back
Top Bottom