The curse— RP

Pics
Per google:
"Deadly nightshade berries pose the greatest danger to children, as they are attractive and are deceptively sweet at first bite. Yet just two berries can kill a child who eats them, and it takes only 10 or 20 to kill an adult. Likewise, consuming even a single leaf can prove fatal to humans."

Sounds like shes dying.
(yes. I'll make another char i guess.) :confused: i don't mind if my char dies :)

Anita dragged herself to her feet, “I’m alive! Yay!” She cried jumping up and down “wait. Unless I’m dead, oh no!” She ran into the forest coming across Ashling
(Who's Anita?)
Ashling glanced up at the sudden noise and dropped her grass basket with fright. She backed up against a tree, the fear showing plainly in her eyes. (She hasn't seen anyone except for birds and other animals for like 5 years)

(Who's Anita?)
Ashling glanced up at the sudden noise and dropped her grass basket with fright. She backed up against a tree, the fear showing plainly in her eyes. (She hasn't seen anyone except for birds and other animals for like 5 years)
(My 13 year old character who can create illusions)
Anita peered at her “hi, who are you?”

Ashling glanced back and saw ocean waves. She gasped and ran in the opposite direction, tripping on a rock and falling. She scrambled to her feet. "oo you?" She asked, stumbling over the words.
“Anita. It’s an illusion so I suggest you stop running or you’ll run into a tree, it’s an illusion. We are still in the forest”

Back
Top Bottom