~The Darklanders ЯP~

Quote:
Do I need to make summaries fro my darklanders?

What do you mean?

If you are joining you just fill out the thingy on the first page and pm it to Boo.
If you are making a clan/tribe, you just do the same. All the info should be on the first page.
tongue.png

I am bored.....

May I make a werewolf Birdnut?

Do i need to write a summary to go with the form?

Quote:
Do I need to make summaries fro my darklanders?

Unless there is information that you want to make sure is not omitted by the Boobear, you don't have to.

Name: Amarillo
Tribe: Birdnut's nameless tribe
Appearance: human form- sandy hair and light tan skin wolf form- yellowish gold fur
Personality: She may seem sweet and cheery on the outside, but she has a dark past that haunts her. enemies tend to not take her seriously, but she can be their worst nightmare. Her golden coat/pale skin is her best weapon.
Family: She has family, somewhere
History: She is from the sunny climates in the far south.
Other: Touchy on the subject of family.
Summary: Amarillo is a beautiful warrior of Birdnut's nameless tribe. She is twenty years old in humans years. She may seem sweet and cheery on the outside, but she has a dark and sinister past that haunts her. Enemies tend to not take her seriously, but she can be their worst nightmare. Human form- sandy hair and light tan skin. Wolf form- yellowish gold fur. her golden coat/pale skin is her best weapon. She has family, somewhere. She is from the sunny climates in the far south. She is very touchy on the subject of family. Her name means yellow in Spanish.

Name: Oscuro
Tribe: Birdnut's nameless tribe
Appearance: Human form- coal black hair and dark brown skin, electric green eyes Wolf form- solid black coat without a trace of white
Personality: Is actually quite nice and very calm. Is good at handling sticky situations. Is despised by some because of his relatively good attitude. On the outside he seems sinister and dark, his behaviors drastically change when around enemies, making him into a sinister creature of which most will avoid if at all possible.
Family: Has no family as far as anyone knows.
History: Came from the far north for some unknown reason, becomes very defensive when others talk about his past.
Other: Sometimes, his eyes change colors
Summary: Oscuro is a warrior of Birdnut's nameless tribe. He is 23 in human years. Human form- Coal black hair and dark brown skin, electric green eyes. Wolf form- solid black coat without a trace of white, electric green eyes. He is actually quite nice and very calm. He is good at handling sticky situations. He is despised by some because of his relatively good attitude. On the outside he seems sinister and dark, his behaviors drastically change when around enemies, making him into a sinister creature of which most will avoid if at all possible. Has no family, as far as anyone knows. Came from the far north for some unknown reason, becomes defensive when others speak of his past. Sometimes, his eyes change color. His name means dark in Spanish.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, you may.

Can I make some kind of weird, ghostly animal thing?

Probably, as long as it's either only wild, or has a clan/pack/tribe it belongs to, and you have an actual name for this ghostly animal thingymabobber.
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom