~The Darklanders ЯP~

Quote:
*Whew*

I am still bored. Boreder than I thought I'd be..

Same here.....

Go! Go do something then!

Quote:
Same here.....

I'm RPing with Ducklover2399 on BYH, and have to wait for her to reply before I go anywhere.
tongue.png
She'll go crazy on me if I leave without saying bye...

Quote:

I'm RPing with Ducklover2399 on BYH, and have to wait for her to reply before I go anywhere.
tongue.png
She'll go crazy on me if I leave without saying bye...

Ahh...
Well then..

*Dies*

Last edited:
Paraskeve~ Paraskeve is an Assasin, only second to the Head Assasin ___. She stands tall, around 5'7, with very long legs, arms, and fingers. She is slender, but muscular and very strong. Paraskeve has tanned, very smooth skin, and a beautiful heart-shaped face. Her eyes are large, and a mesmorising warm brown, placed in the center of her face. Her smile is quite full, and charming, and she has extremely white perfectly placed teeth. She has heavily lidded eyes, with long full lashes, and wears minimal makeup. Her hair is pitch black in color, curling and tumbling down her back with ease. Is normally seen wearing black leggings, with a form fitting black tunic. A simple leather black bodice is placed over it, tieing in the back. Her vambraces are a dark grey in color, her cloak being an inky black velvet, and her knee high boots a shiny black leather and heeled. A very lovey young woman indeed, (She is 25 years old.
tongue.png
) but that's how she normally pulls people into her trap...... Paraskeve is very smart, usually being able to outsmart her dumbwitted opponents and setting them into a trap of some sort. She is quiet, in mouth, mind, and movement. Has a somewhat gruff attitude, isn't afraid of anything really, most people fear her because of the fact she isn't afraid to take a life. Born in The lost one's tribe, she grew up learning how to fight with numerous weapons. She mastered many of them, also becoming a master of stealth, shadyness (Is that a word?
tongue.png
) and keeping hidden. Very lithe, light, and fast, Paraskeve is a true assasin. ~ chickendiva25

big_smile.png
Also, Zinnia, do you mind if I take the High priestess spot? If you don't want me to I understand, just wondering!
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom