~The Darklanders ЯP~

Quote:
(Yeah, that's why there were the glimpses of fur that I explained)

Tabitha and Zane uttered a sharp bark, the fur on the back of their necks bristling. "Show yourself!" Tabitha hissed.

Two wolves stepped from the shadows in unison. One was bright golden and the other solid black.

Wolf instincts setting in slightly, they expected the new wolves to be here to challenge them for their catch. Tabitha dropped the doe in a heap atop the stag that Zane had killed, and they paced slowly, eyeing them with narrow, electric yellow eyes.

Quote:
Two wolves stepped from the shadows in unison. One was bright golden and the other solid black.

Wolf instincts setting in slightly, they expected the new wolves to be here to challenge them for their catch. Tabitha dropped the doe in a heap atop the stag that Zane had killed, and they paced slowly, eyeing them with narrow, electric yellow eyes.

The golden one had dark black eyes and the black had electric green ones. They stood still and watched the others slowly.

Quote:

Another wolf padded in from their other side, his long black and white fur bristling at their reaction.

Quote:

Another wolf padded in from their other side, his long black and white fur bristling at their reaction.

"Cut 'em some slack," chuckled a voice from the woods as a reddish she-wolf leaned against a tree, "The balance between wolf and human mind is a hard thing to learn. It takes time, and everyone learns at their own pace," she said with a shrug. "I can tell right now that the girl hasn't been a Lycan long, she's got a ways to go. She's so much a wolf I could probably toss a stick and she'd play fetch." she snickered slightly under her breath. "The other one? He's certainly no expert yet either, just give 'im some time."

Surrounded now by wolves, a snarl resonated through Tabitha's bared fangs, but Zane kept calm, yet was suspicious.

The she-wolf uttered a thoughtful 'Hmmm'. "Didn't know there were any other lycans 'round here."

Zane cocked his head, "Who are all of you? Another pack in the area?"

Quote:

"Cut 'em some slack," chuckled a voice from the woods as a reddish she-wolf leaned against a tree, "The balance between wolf and human mind is a hard thing to learn. It takes time, and everyone learns at their own pace," she said with a shrug. "I can tell right now that the girl hasn't been a Lycan long, she's got a ways to go. She's so much a wolf I could probably toss a stick and she'd play fetch." she snickered slightly under her breath. "The other one? He's certainly no expert yet either, just give 'im some time."

Surrounded now by wolves, a snarl resonated through Tabitha's bared fangs, but Zane kept calm, yet was suspicious.

The she-wolf uttered a thoughtful 'Hmmm'. "Didn't know there were any other lycans 'round here."

Zane cocked his head, "Who are all of you? Another pack in the area?"

The large, black and white male stepped forwards "I am Felix, there are no other packs around here that I have come across in a long time"

Tabitha shook out her pelt and attempted to calm the urge to attack that the strong wolf instincts gave her, some of her human conciousness returning. The reddish she-wolf replied, "I am Callisto. I have been a 'lone wolf' for as long as I can remember, and have only run across a few others in my lifetime." Zane nodded, and his gaze shifted to the gold and black wolves, eyeing them intently.

(Now we just wait for Horsecrazychicklovingkid to come online lol)

wee.gif
ep.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom