~The Darklanders ЯP~

Quote:
"Information"

"you have no need for information"

"How do you know what I need" He chuckled darkly, moving into the trees again

Quote:
"you have no need for information"

"you don't need any none" "so leave or you shall face the dark one" with that she walked off.

Quote:

"you don't need any none" "so leave or you shall face the dark one" with that she walked off.

"Ooh, I'm scared now" He called over his shoulder with a sarcastic grin on his face.

Quote:

"Ooh, I'm scared now" He called over his shoulder with a sarcastic grin on his face.

She whinnied and kicked out. "you be sorry"

Quote:
With his slightly hightened senses thanks to his Lycanthropy, Zane's keen ears picked up vague sound, and he shifted his gaze for the woods, narrowing his olive eyes as he lurched toward the border. He searched the darkness for any signs of movement beside the leaves that occasionally billowed up in the breeze.

Seeing Zane seemingly searching for something, Tabitha rushed to his aid.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey boo, Diva posted her new kelpie too, you must have missed them.

I prefere it you would PM it to me, otherwise I might not see it. Which page is it on?

Quote:

"Oh, I don't think so" He replied with a smirk, heading deeper into their territory.

Quote:

"Oh, I don't think so" He replied with a smirk, heading deeper into their territory.

The flies buzzed around. She flicked her tail. He would be very sorry.

Back
Top Bottom