~The Darklanders ЯP~

Quote:
"Witches" He mused "Nasty creatures, crafty"

"Yes, but better than to die by spear in the streets" she told him.

"Depends on the Witch" He replied, leaning against a tree "Some aren't so bad, while others will have you begging them for death"

Quote:
He stopped to think, organizing everything he had learned in his head to be retold later on.

As he was stopped, Cadeyrn slithered up to him and sunk his deadly teeth into the centaur's shoulder.

Simon let out a strangled cry and lurched sideways as he fought to stay on his feet. He reached down and whipped his dagger out of his belt, sinking it deep into Cadeyrn's neck.

Quote:
As he was stopped, Cadeyrn slithered up to him and sunk his deadly teeth into the centaur's shoulder.

Simon let out a strangled cry and lurched sideways as he fought to stay on his feet. He reached down and whipped his dagger out of his belt, sinking it deep into Cadeyrn's neck.

He laughed. There was no blood and the skin mended itself at once.

Quote:
"Depends on the Witch" He replied, leaning against a tree "Some aren't so bad, while others will have you begging them for death"

She shrugged "She cared for me till the day she died" she answered.

"Thats the first I've heard of a friendly Witch, the ones we've ever had to deal with were nasty and hard to kill"

Quote:

He jerked his hand downwards, splitting open one side, and trust upwards through the spine. Beheading the snake.

Quote:

He jerked his hand downwards, splitting open one side, and trust upwards through the spine. Beheading the snake.

It was almost as if the knife merely passed through him, for his head stayed in place. Cadeyrn was not like other Kelpies, his blood was special.

Quote:
She shrugged "She cared for me till the day she died" she answered.

"Thats the first I've heard of a friendly Witch, the ones we've ever had to deal with were nasty and hard to kill"

"All the villagers hated her and she hated them, I guess she took me in because they rejected me, probably just to spite them" she said.

Back
Top Bottom