The Don't Forget The Lyrics game!

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
15 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
well, I just thought of a great idea! It's called "Don't Forget The Lyrics"! I got the idea from the TV show, and thought, "well, why not have it on here?"
big_smile.png
So, here's how the game works:

1st person: thinks of a song that they know(any song that is appropriate) and they write down the first lyrics of that song. Then, they stop at a certain spot, and say how many words are missing. Everyone can guess and whoever guesses the number of missing words correctly first gets to do the next one. For example:

*1st person-(Lyrics)(This is a simple one lol): "Jingle bells! Jingle bells! ___ ___ ___ ____ "
*There are 4 missing words at the end, so everyone has to try and guess them.

Random person guesses at words: "Jingle all the way"?

1st person again: correct! your turn!

and the random person who guessed right thinks of a song and does the same. NOTE: If you are the person who is writing the lyrics for people to guess, then you can look up the lyrics to the song online if you aren't sure of them.
wink.png

RULES:

*You CAN look up the song if you know it but if you aren't sure of the missing words you are guessing

*You can ONLY GUESS ONCE!!!!

*Everyone can play

*all songs must be appropriate(for example, no slang or anything in the lyrics of the song)
wink.png

*NO telling everyone what the name of the song is!

*Have fun!

OK I'm going to start. Here's the lyrics to the song:

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock. jingle bell swing and jingle bell ring. snowing, and blowing. __ _____ __ ____. Now the jingle hop has begun!"

Number of missing words: 4

HINT: Notice the length of each line, which is where the missing words are suppose to be.
wink.png

lol sorry... got sidetracked with the kiddos and dinner..
let's see here..

Silent Night. Holy Night. All _ ___, ___ __ ___.

Back
Top Bottom