The Dragon Riders

Julie heard the egg move in the grass slightly. "It's hatching!" She said excitedly. The lava colored egg started to crack. The shell was lava got. "Ouch." She said as she burn her finger on the shell. She watched in disbelief as the shelf broke open, a small red and black baby dragon crawling out of the shattered pieces. It looked up at Julie with its adorable black eyes. If crawled up on her lap and licked her finger with its little pink tongue. She smiled.

Last edited:
Name: Starflight

Power: Electricity

Bio: A friendly dragon to humans unless they attack her. She can fly very fast like a bolt of lighting. Most loyal to Aria.

Picture/Description: (What it WILL soon look like)

Last edited:
Julie heard the egg move in the grass slightly. "It's hatching!" She said excitedly. The lava colored egg started to crack. The shell was lava got. "Ouch." She said as she burn her finger on the shell. She watched in disbelief as the shelf broke open, a small red and black baby dragon crawling out of the shattered pieces. It looked up at Julie with its adorable black eyes. If crawled up on her lap and licked her finger with its little pink tongue. She smiled.
Kyle was amazed by the sight of a baby dragon hatching. He smiled with joy it was just so..amazing.

Juno took the egg to her room. She set it down and noticed a crack apear. then another. The egg burst then. A tiny black dragon came out. Wow she said. She reached down. Then she heard her door open. then a gasp. she wirled around. cobalt was at the door. You have a dragon he said looking at her. Ya she said. Swear to me you wont tell a single soul. I swear he said.

Aria slowly approached the baby dragon. It stood up and shook trying to get use to it's body. Then, it looked at Aria again with it's big eyes of affection. Aria softly touched it's head with a big smile on her face. She sat down next to the dragon and then it snuggled on her lap. As it rested she wondered how she would take care of it.

Name: chipper (chip)
Power: can spit lava/fire and can heal wounds by licking it or breathing smoke on it.
Personality: sweet, very protective of Julie, likes to explore, curious.
Picture/Description:

As baby: small tiny snout, red and black scales, as small as a toddler.

As adult:

Last edited:
Name: chipper (chip)
Power: can spit lava/fire and can heal wounds by licking it.
Personality: sweet, very protective of Julie, likes to explore, curious.
Picture/Description:

As baby: small tiny snout, red and black scales, as small as a toddler.

As adult:
(Oh yeah, also add gender)

Kyle was amazed by the sight of a baby dragon hatching. He smiled with joy it was just so..amazing. 
She smiled. She looked at her finger. The burn was completely gone. "Wow" she said as she looked at her finger. "It's gone. The burn is healed!" She sad to Kyle. She looked down at the baby dragon. "I'll call you chipper, or chip for short." The dragon seemed to like its name. It's little wings flapped excitedly.

She smiled. She looked at her finger. The burn was completely gone. "Wow" she said as she looked at her finger. "It's gone. The burn is healed!" She sad to Kyle. She looked down at the baby dragon. "I'll call you chipper, or chip for short." The dragon seemed to like its name. It's little wings flapped excitedly.
Kyle looked behind himself. "We should get back soon..." He said a little worried. "Maybe we can find a safe hideout for the dragon.."

Aria softly pet the dragon as it slept in her lap. She knew just the right person she could ask to find out how to take care of the dragon. "Hmm, what should I call you. How about Starflight." She whispered to herself.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom