The Duck Ladie's Book Club!

And the answer is......

C

B

A
!

Good Job, guys! Now let's discuss it. What do you think of Edmund at this point in the book?

And the answer is......

C

B

A
!

Good Job, guys! Now let's discuss it. What do you think of Edmund at this point in the book?
Oops! lol!

IMO, Edmund, at this point, is selfish and cruel. The worst part was when he came back from Narnia and let Lucy down by saying they had only been playing. He deserves whatever's coming!

Oops! lol!

IMO, Edmund, at this point, is selfish and cruel. The worst part was when he came back from Narnia and let Lucy down by saying they had only been playing. He deserves whatever's coming!
Yeah, That was really mean and spiteful of him. Poor Lucy. What do you think of the other children?
I think Lucy's a sweet little, truthful girl.
Peter is a responsible young man, trying his best to be a good big brother while they're away from home.
Susan's a nice young lady, though she dosen't seem to have much imagination.

Yeah, That was really mean and spiteful of him. Poor Lucy. What do you think of the other children?
Peter is a responsible young man, trying his best to be a good big brother while they're away from home.
Well, Lucy is truthful and fun and has an imagination. Peter is sensible and kind. Susan is nice, but, like you said, needs more imagination! I think I like Lucy the best :)

And the answer is......

C

B

A
!

Oops! lol!

I agree. It was cruel of him to lie. :/

Oops! lol!

Yeah, That was really mean and spiteful of him. Poor Lucy.  What do you think of the other children?

I agree with all your descriptions of all the children. I think Lucy is my favorite also. She's the one with lots of imagination!

Back
Top Bottom