The Duck Thread

ducks are like tator chips, you always want just "1" more. well maybe "1" more, "1" more want make a big difference. and so on, and so on.....

great looking babies Ravyn. what's the species of the choco. colored one. It's my favorite.

@Julie Bird

Io and littles after bath time...

Crash time...

And of course the obligatory webby shot...

My babies.....

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee, a teeny weboose. I love the cute lil thing. It's a bitsy paddle. Attached to a tiny duck child.

The clump of ducklings after bath and nap time is beyond precious. How do u function being around all the cuteness of bitsy duck? Seriously. I'd never get anything done.

Thank you for the cute pictures and tag, RavynFallen:)

X2

I think Cayugas are on the smaller size of the range of larger ducks, but I could be wrong... I do have Call drakes with larger ducks and they do fine... but I agree on taking time letting them get to know one another with a divider before allowing open access... ducks are so finicky about changes and newbies...

Call drakes and big duck, lol... :)
So cute, the three of them there. I love them.

Webs are just the cutest things..

And soft too, lol... ;)

How adorable!

Thank you...

ducks are like tator chips, you always want just "1" more.  well maybe "1" more, "1" more want make a big difference.  and so on, and so on.....

great looking babies Ravyn.  what's the species of the choco. colored one. It's my favorite.

They're all Calls, Io (white one) is about a week or so older than the other 3... the 3 shoulda came out blue fawn/grey but that one looks khaki to me, so dunno what it is... will see after it feathers out, lol...

My babies.....

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee, a teeny weboose. I love the cute lil thing. It's a bitsy paddle. Attached to a tiny duck child.

The clump of ducklings after bath and nap time is beyond precious. How do u function being around all the cuteness of bitsy duck? Seriously. I'd never get anything done.

Thank you for the cute pictures and tag, RavynFallen:)

Always welcome, Julie Bird... Io has been amazing with the littles and they are thriving following that lead... :)

And soft too, lol...
wink.png

Thank you...
They're all Calls, Io (white one) is about a week or so older than the other 3... the 3 shoulda came out blue fawn/grey but that one looks khaki to me, so dunno what it is... will see after it feathers out, lol...
Always welcome, Julie Bird... Io has been amazing with the littles and they are thriving following that lead...
smile.png
AWE, soft webs. So endearing. Just completes the wonderful package of duck.

Bless my godchild, Io. What an awesome and gentle little love. I am proud of her. Seriously. And those littles are so adorable. Love their coloring, too.

My ducks and chickens live together in one flock in the backyard....4 hens, 2 female ducks ( a magpie and a Rouen) and a young male duck ( a Rouen).
They LOVE my 3 golden retrievers and follow them around and my dogs are very gentle with them....they also like the Sulcata tortoises when I bring them outside.

My ducks and chickens live together in one flock in the backyard....4 hens, 2 female ducks ( a magpie and a Rouen) and a young male duck ( a Rouen).
They LOVE my 3 golden retrievers and follow them around and my dogs are very gentle with them....they also like the Sulcata tortoises when I bring them outside.
It's wonderful when everyone gets along.

Welcome to BYC @lizlovesgoldens sweet avatar
smile.png

What a wonderful household you've got there.

Back
Top Bottom