The Duck Thread

Oh no.  I just read this.  I am catching up.  How is Io doing now?  Poor little baby.  I hope you both got some help.  Let me know.  I am sorry to read this.  

Io is fine, it's not bothering him (think Io is a boy, lol)... looks less drastic today, but think we're gonna wrap tomorrow just to be safe...

That is some nasty stuff I would much rather use something made for poultry that doesn't taste bad. And poultry nutri drench can be given straight and it goes right  into the blood stream doesn't have to go via intestines. So they utilize it faster. 
So glad to hear he is holding his head up more.

I much prefer NutriDrench too... :)

Thank you.  She's doing really well now.  I think Momma panicked:rolleyes: this morning and I am so grateful to everyone who helped me through it.

You did great!!!

Awe, you are so welcome.  I am so happy to hear that.  I am tearing up now.  So cool.  I love these knowledgeable people on BYC.  You are so very welcome.  You did it :thumbsup

X2!!!

Big sigh of relief.

Many of us have panicked over our babies it's only natural.  :hugs when you love them so much.

X2!!!!

Io is fine, it's not bothering him (think Io is a boy, lol)... looks less drastic today, but think we're gonna wrap tomorrow just to be safe...
I much prefer NutriDrench too...
smile.png

You did great!!!
X2!!!
X2!!!!
Cool. Io is a boy. Doesn't matter as to what gender. Will still love little child bird no matter what.

I am glad he's doing fine. And that it's less today. I hope that continues to be the case. Keep us posted.

Delivered this little guy to his/her owner today. Rode the hour nestled to my neck. Took right up with his new momma. The good news is I'll be able to watch him grow up, as they live next to our camp.
The other gal will get the other 2 tomorrow.

Delivered this little guy to his/her owner today. Rode the hour nestled to my neck. Took right up with his new momma. The good news is I'll be able to watch him grow up, as they live next to our camp.

OMG tooo precious!
love.gif
WH right? Are you able to sex them by beaks at this age?

One of mine has wing tips also.

Last edited:
OMG tooo precious!:love   WH right? Are you able to sex them by beaks at this age?

One of mine has wing tips also.

Swedish. I tried vent sexing, not so good at it, but I'm guessing girl for now. I think it's too early to guess by beaks.

Kissin' 'lings

@Julie Bird

:love awesome shot.

@WVduckchick is this lil one going to be a house duck? such a precious lil one.

Back
Top Bottom