The Duck Thread

HoBo I just looked it up.

Ha...smarty-pants. I didn't even think, "hey, I could google it."
tongue.png

and we could go on with oldies in songs too.
Leslie Gore to start and of course the Beatles I can still remember watching them on the Ed Sullivan show.

memory Lane is fun.

My dad and his dog moved in with us last Sept.

Got it. Hope all the dogs get along well!

and we could go on with oldies in songs too.
Leslie Gore to start and of course the Beatles I can still remember watching them on the Ed Sullivan show.

memory Lane is fun.

Ha...I remember listening to my parents 8-tracks: Three Dog Night (I think), The Mamas & Papas, Captain & Tenille and Jim Croce.

Got it. Hope all the dogs get along well!

Ha...I remember listening to my parents 8-tracks: Three Dog Night (I think), The Mamas & Papas, Captain & Tenille and Jim Croce.

8 tracks wow I had forgot about them. So see you listened to your parents music which was my music so your probably more my kids ages which is old by some standards. lol

and yes all the dogs get along great. Now if I could just find a use for all the dog hair.
roll.png

Last edited:
8 tracks wow I had forgot about them. So see you listened to your parents music which was my music so your probably more my kids ages which is old by some standards. lol

and yes all the dogs get along great. Now if I could just find a use for all the dog hair.
roll.png

I vaguely remember that they had reel to reel, but I didn't know how to operate the thing. I definitely feel old! I'll be 47 in October.

HA...if you come up with something, please let me know! My labs are mixed with Great Pyrenees. Now that's some hair!!

Wow I left work and came home to a stroll down memory lane! I was so hoping to answer Family Affair! I loved that one. I didn't see mention of I Dream of Jeannie? Ah those were the days. Lol
And my music choices go way back too. I'm the youngest of 5 kids spanning 9 years, so we watched and listened to it all!

Back
Top Bottom