The Duck Thread

I can mabie take a better pic
Side view so we can see all of the back on both. looking for tell tale drake feather.
smile.png

That's the only pic I have right now on my phone can take better ones tomorrow .

I don't see the curly drake feather, but my White Pekins were 4 months old when the extra males were processed and none had the drake feathers yet.
At this age when they make noise the girls will QUACK super loud. The boys will make very very quiet little quacks.
Try picking them up or something to hold them, if you disturb them I would guess they would start quacking and it should be very easy to tell.

That's the only pic I have right now on my phone can take better ones tomorrow .
I hope they don't live in that small pen all the time. I don't see a drake feather yet but like dutch bunny said pick them up the girls are loud quackers the boys sound like they have a cold Let us know what you find by that method.

No they don't stay in that cage all the time I have something get in my chicken coop n get some of my chickens so I put then in here at night time n I let then out during the day I have to pick up my chickens to now

No they don't stay in that cage all the time I have something get in my chicken coop n get some of my chickens so I put then in here at night time n I let then out during the day I have to pick up my chickens to now
So important to have a secure place to keep our flocks, as you have now found out, preds just keep trying till they find a way, hope you can get it fixed, and sorry for your loss. Very pretty Pekins I forgot to tell you that.

We been have our chicken n ducks I'm the same pen for 4 years now it was just day before yesterday we had something get in there normally our dogs scare everything away the only thing I can see is mabie a hawk r somekind of bird

Back
Top Bottom