The Duck Thread

I'm sure they saw unfamiliar face's and were starting to think CREEPY!!

Lol probably. I'd be feeling scared be surrounded by my mob of chickens, ducks, and geese.

On a different note, my Cayuga ducklings are out and about free ranging with the big boys. They love the pools, just like any duck, and are getting feathers so they look mangy, lol. I will try and get some pics of them and post. I can see some green on their faces, they are going to look stunning!

Lol probably. I'd be feeling scared be surrounded by my mob of chickens, ducks, and geese.

On a different note, my Cayuga ducklings are out and about free ranging with the big boys. They love the pools, just like any duck, and are getting feathers so they look mangy, lol. I will try and get some pics of them and post. I can see some green on their faces, they are going to look stunning!

Well it's pouring rain and the ducks love it the pekin's are now black so they look like giant cayuga's they just love running in puddles and trying to swim in the 2 inches of water that fill's there pen outside the two australorp's aren't to happy there step children are swimming .

My Cayugas with Ebony the crested mallard, and Ivory 1 of 2 crested Pekin females.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom