The Duck Thread

After I lost my one of my girls to a what I think was a raccoon I put out my trail camera to see if anything came back. Here is what I caught.
These 2 are a fox

Not sure about this one

And this one is a raccoon

Poor girl, it's getting cold she better start to grow her feathers soon! This isn't the wrost of it but everyone else is pretty much done with molt. Our male mallard still needs to get his green head but hes done with molt. The ducks get their new coop this weekend! They havet been with the chickens since last summer. But that caused for the chickens to get frost bit from all the mess the ducks get.

That is the cutest thing, looks to me like he just feels at home and is very relaxed. :love

My cat has the same problem with your duck looooool :) (yes she is sleeping).....

You are so lucky guys living in U.S. i was just looking at efowl.com they give ducks fir free there :) in Greece they ask me 50 euros for a couple cayuga :(

You are so lucky guys living in U.S. i was just looking at efowl.com they give ducks fir free there
smile.png
in Greece they ask me 50 euros for a couple cayuga
sad.png
Aww that's too bad, looks like you have lots of animals if the ones in your avatar belong to you, but maybe you can find a farmer around that has ducks and would sell you some at a reasonable price, I'd be happy to give you ducklings in the spring if we lived close, my broody Muscovy's would be able to hatch some ducklings and I would have a good home for them when time came. Not everyone is out to make a buck or euros.
smile.png

Free? Nope, we have to pay for our birds too. They only time they are free is if something is trying to give some away on Craigslist or on here.

Ok 10 birds in efowl.com is 80 dolars
10 birds in greece 250 euros almost 350 dollars!!!
yes you have to pay i didn't mean to offend you i was just trying to point the difference!!!!!

Aww that's too bad, looks like you have lots of animals if the ones in your avatar belong to you, but maybe you can find a farmer around that has ducks and would sell you some at a reasonable price, I'd be happy to give you ducklings in the spring if we lived close, my broody Muscovy's would be able to hatch some ducklings and I would have a good home for them when time came. Not everyone is out to make a buck or euros.
smile.png

thats so nice of you you made me feel happy allready :D
no the animals are not mine its just a google picture am still traveling between london and greece, doing all the planing and research and cost calculating, the project will start rolling in january,
no other solution than pay the money they ask but am seriously thinking investing in an incubator!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ok 10 birds in efowl.com is 80 dolars
10 birds in greece 250 euros almost 350 dollars!!!
yes you have to pay i didn't mean to offend you i was just trying to point the difference!!!!!

thats so nice of you you made me feel happy allready :D
no the animals are not mine its just a google picture am still traveling between london and greece, doing all the planing and research and cost calculating, the project will start rolling in january, 
no other solution than pay the money they ask but am seriously thinking investing in an incubator!!!!!!

Ouch!!! That is crazy!!! I known most things are more expensive in Europe but that is outrageous. I'll stop bithing about paying $70 for 3 birds. Shipping is what makes them so expensive for me. Maybe you can find a local farm?

Back
Top Bottom