The Duck Thread

As much as I hate to, I'm gonna step up and take one for the team... I'll be the first to post pics after @wobbles !
1f616.png
THOSE ARE AWESOME! Anyhoo... Nobody was cooperating so I don't feel as bad. Lol.
These are my neighbors mallard mutt/Muscovy cross ducklings. They were born June 8. It's killing me that the rules of sexing seem thrown out the window. Any guesses on male or female? The brown one seems to have mom's little head, but the white one looks like jug headed dad.

They're not even mine so it doesn't really matter, I just wanted to see what y'all thought. Both have quacked before, but so did my drake.... Lot of good that did me. Lol
Hahaha! Thanks for the serious giggle.

I love every bodies pictures and ducks. So stinking cute.

And thank you all :)

@suzy4027 - your "hooligans" (LOL) are beautiful. You always give me giggles. Sorry, I'm really no help with the neighbor's ducks. They are precious!
@City farm - that's an awesome picture of Rick. I've never heard of water lettuce, but glad they're all enjoying it!
@Miss Lydia - Shirley is absolutely gorgeous!! Please give her love from me, too. Then please have her give you a hug from me.
hugs.gif

@Wobbles - keep on sharing! Love your pics!!

@suzy4027 - your "hooligans" (LOL) are beautiful. You always give me giggles. Sorry, I'm really no help with the neighbor's ducks. They are precious!
@City farm - that's an awesome picture of Rick. I've never heard of water lettuce, but glad they're all enjoying it!
@Miss Lydia - Shirley is absolutely gorgeous!! Please give her love from me, too. Then please have her give you a hug from me.
hugs.gif

@Wobbles - keep on sharing! Love your pics!!
Nice post!

Some real progress on our coop today! Hunter green shingles. Gah, soon they can move out of my bedroom!!
Looking really good! Excellent pictures everyone! I participate in another thread where we take pictures and post them each Friday so I may have some to share tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom