The Duck Thread

@suzy4027 - your "hooligans" (LOL) are beautiful. You always give me giggles. Sorry, I'm really no help with the neighbor's ducks. They are precious!
@City farm - that's an awesome picture of Rick. I've never heard of water lettuce, but glad they're all enjoying it!
@Miss Lydia - Shirley is absolutely gorgeous!! Please give her love from me, too. Then please have her give you a hug from me.
hugs.gif

@Wobbles - keep on sharing! Love your pics!!
hugs.gif
here ya go.

My avatar is my 11 yr old duck Shirley I wanted to pay tribute to her she has duck dementia and I am not sure how much longer I'll have her. She seems to be in good health but gets stressed out easily. I hope she'll be around many years yet though. Yes you  can hold and give her a love squeeze too. :)
Oh, sweet Shirley. Bless her. I am happy you make her life so comfortable, Patti. Innocent little thing. Heehee, thanks. I'd be super gentle with her.

I love that you post these just for me regarding their webs. Thank you.  It is just the combination of cute that sets me into orbit.  I also love this pic because you can see the top of their little heads and that's exactly where I'd kiss them.  

Newer pic of them... had to give you Burn's cute head tilt look... :)

My avatar is my 11 yr old duck Shirley I wanted to pay tribute to her she has duck dementia and I am not sure how much longer I'll have her. She seems to be in good health but gets stressed out easily. I hope she'll be around many years yet though. Yes you  can hold and give her a love squeeze too. :)
What a sweetie and I hope she has many more years of love left.

Random question.... What are my ducks sassing me about when they are walking away from me, but bob their head back towards me? They look like they dropped something and have looked back at it, but that stupid lady keeps herding us, so we can't get it!!!! It's a quick motion, like the straight head bobbing mating dance. I'm pretty sure they aren't thinking I'm worth flirting with when they do it. The look like they'd rather stick their tongue out at me. They kept trying to run past me to visit the neighbors tonight and had me playing goalie. Hacked me off. Bunch of snotty toddlers! Lol. They had their sassy pants on tonight. Worst part of it....?! They were still cute and funny. Dang it.
1f624.png
1f60f.png

OhMyGersh! I'm slacking! I really need to get new pics of my duckies. Everyone's pics are soooo awesome!

Wobbles - I want your cooooop!!!!!

Haha I would like to have it too ;) But not the bill..ommmmggg!!! Everyday it goes up and up and up. Our goal is to have them in it by next week. Then finishing touches like siding after that. I just need it to the point they can go in it before I lose my mind with 13 not very little anymore ducks in my bedroom (of all places!).

But thank you all, I love it. I cannot wait to see it done. It will be so pretty :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom