The Duck Thread

Oooh, those are good ideas! From here on, the rabbit research will start! Maybe, just maybe ... we will see! I hope we will see rabbits, but I have to do some research. Hopefully it will turn up some favorable results!

I hope you convince your parents to get some! They are also a good for eating leftover ;) and all my rabbits hutch is, is an old mini barn.

:love  I love your duck! Do they get along OK? My dog gets curious about the ducks, and that's when the trouble starts!

He is extremely hyper and runs around the yard like a nut but somehow he bounces around her without hitting her. They love each other , if he barks at something she comes behind him and quacks at it..she sleeps close to him if we leave the room...

He is extremely hyper and runs around the yard like a nut but somehow he bounces around her without hitting her. They love each other , if he barks at something she comes behind him and quacks at it..she sleeps close to him if we leave the room...
Aw, that's sweet. I wish my dog got along with the ducks better. He's not really bad, but every once in a while, he thinks it's fun to chase them.
he.gif
He needs more training!

Back
Top Bottom