The Duck Thread

I have a duck that love to play with rope dog toys but when she wants to play I watch her so she don't pull any strings out. She also loves to play with my shoestrings, but I really have to watch her with them so she don't swallow them. I tie them in a kind of hoop so their not long. She lives in the house with us so I can keep an eye on her when she's playing. The rope toys last a while with her but u have 3 so keep checking it for loose strings if u decide on that.

Thanks for the advice on the rope toys. I definitely will watch them on that...mine definitely always peck at my pants and boots when I go in their pen so they are curious little buggers. I did also order a treat ball for chickens...it's from "Lixit" and has little holes at the ends and you can put treats or food in it and when they roll it around the treats fall out. I just gave it to them today and all my ducks had a blast with it...even once it was empty they still roll it around and chase after it.

Thanks for the advice on the rope toys. I definitely will watch them on that...mine definitely always peck at my pants and boots when I go in their pen so they are curious little buggers. I did also order a treat ball for chickens...it's from "Lixit" and has little holes at the ends and you can put treats or food in it and when they roll it around the treats fall out. I just gave it to them today and all my ducks had a blast with it...even once it was empty they still roll it around and chase after it.

they grew up with each other..
Aw, that's sweet. My dog would love a friend, but I'm not sure what he'd do with the friend! I'm glad yours get along! My dog is the untrainable kind!
big_smile.png

@Pyxis I don't pm, and I wont, but I defiantly agree! I think this is an issue!

Yep, glad you agree. Someone will be passing it on so hopefully it will be taken care of.

And in other news, my eggs go into lockdown tomorrow :weee Everyone wish them good luck. Hopefully by this weekend I will be inundated in welshies.

Yep, glad you agree. Someone will be passing it on so hopefully it will be taken care of.

And in other news, my eggs go into lockdown tomorrow
wee.gif
Everyone wish them good luck. Hopefully by this weekend I will be inundated in welshies.
woot.gif
Have fun! (Isn't it fun to be drowning in ducklings?)

That sounds like something Crackers would like also, where did u order that From?

Aw, that's sweet. My dog would love a friend, but I'm not sure what he'd do with the friend! I'm glad yours get along! My dog is the untrainable kind! :D

That's funny u say he's unattainable, my dog has issues with that also but he is surprisingly great around her. I have to tell him to " watch my duck" sometimes when he's running around, he gets really close but somehow misses her. He's super hyper, I guess cause they've been together since she was tiny, he watches out for her.

Back
Top Bottom