The Duck Thread

For everyone that has indoor ducks what do you house them in at night we have one named sparkles she lives indoors with us 24/7 she goes outside to play but only with us she doesnt leave my side and at night when we go to bed i put her in her bed she stays in all night to sleep and i get her out first thing in the morning we use to have 2 medium sizr uhaul boxes we cut and taped together to make one big house but we had to keep changin and makin more cause as she got older poop was goin all up it and with the carboard well lets just say it doesn't really just wipe clean so i went to target and got a rubber maid container the biggest one the had not as big as like a Christmas container one the next size down and made her home i put a bed pad in bottom with a little food and water on one side and a small barbie mirror she loves her mirror and a little pillow and blanket on other and she does fine never gets out at night only one time when i got up the next morning she was sittin in my chair thats right beside it lol but we slept in that morning sk im just curious about what other people house theirs that stay in at night and only for older ducks shes not a duckling anymore shes a couple months old

You can see the box. Under its CV computer fan. But it's crowd and takes a lot of space.it CV makes it harder on eggs and poultry.

She can't go to bathroom at all I can separate. I can't bandage it will not stick I have all ready done these….i have all ready did ointment .she only 24 hrs old.she needs heat.. she will die in the small Carrier she can't escape heat. And for all in water even with marbles in it.hers is different because I see it in the vent. Please don't kill her.i delt with some of it but the could go a little.she can't go.it will not go in.it will not close.
she not OK please stop parlizing my family.my phone and computer system.we deserve help

@Ren2014 sorry I'm no help with your little one. I think pyxis and ravyn had great suggestions. I hope you figure out what happened and he gets better real quick! The X-wrap with the vet wrap sounds like he will hate it, but probably the best option to keep it covered. Good luck! :hugs

@Ren2014 I am still going with snapping turtle. took a chunk out of him and he managed to get away. No one knows for sure but being you have a pond it only seems natural what ever got him had to come up from under neath him. I hope all the suggestions help if you can keep pressure on the wound that should help with bleeding. So sorry this has happened to Fred. Maybe not soak in water and ES and see if it dries up faster.

Back
Top Bottom