The ducky duck street show! PIC HEAVY!!!

DUCKGIRL89

Songster
8 Years
Apr 28, 2011
TN
these are the stars of..... DUCKY DUCK STREET!!!

Maize.
89286_img00141-20110710-1556.jpg

and her (soon to be) boyfriend.
89286_img00151-20110710-1558.jpg

and her overly protective brother Bob.
89286_img00154-20110710-1558.jpg

and his (soon to be) girl friend Mary
89286_img00160-20110710-1559.jpg

and Maize's secret admirer Marley.
89286_img00152-20110710-1558.jpg

and Marley and muffin mans best friend Rex.
89286_img00132-20110708-1533.jpg

and Maize's best friend Ember.
89286_img00158-20110710-1559.jpg

This takes place in a town in Florida, on a street called Ducky Duck Street.
Maize was swimming in a near by pond with her friend Ember. Muffin Man is waddling by and Ember screams and says "Don't look now Maize but here he comes!" "Who?" says Maize while Ember is screaming. Ember says "I don't know, maybe that drake that you... i don't know... have a CRUSH on!". "Wait you mean, MUFFIN MAN!" Maize said. "He's coming over here!?!?." But before Ember could say one more word, Muffin Man was already right beside Maize. Right where Maize didn't want him too be! While Ember is screaming slightly, Muffin Man says "Hey I was wondering, are you doing anything tonight?" Maize was a little nervous, but happened too say "No, nope nothing why?" 'Well, " he said "I was planning on going out tonight, but I didn't remember that I needed a date to go out, so would you want to go out with me tonight?" Maize stood there for 30 seconds thinking, remembering that the way to keep a guy guessing is too say no. So as nervous as she was and as excited as she was she said "No I'm not feeling that well today, sorry maybe some other time." So Muffin Man, looking a little upset an discouraged said "Oh, ok, yeah, maybe some other time, yep some other time."

And that, my BYC friends, is a small truth of what is going on with my ducks, without all the talking and all the drama. Those are their real names. Ember and Maize are really best friends and they do go swimming together, And Muffin Man really is Maize's boy friend. I may put more of this story up later.

THE DUCKY DUCK STREET SHOW!!!

Thanks for reading!

PS:and if there are any comments please be nice ones, i hate when i work all day on something, and someone ruins it just because they don't like it ,so if you don't have something nice to say don't say is at all please.

Last edited:
Well, after Muffin man left the pond. Ember said "Why did you say no? Your crazy about him!" " I know" Said maize "but, if you want to keep a drake guessing, you have to say no so he will start getting crazy about you, get it!?" As Ember agreed with Maize, Maize's brother Bob, and her brothers friend Rex, came to the pond and he saw that weird look in Maize's eyes and said "Whats wrong now?" "NOTHING!" Said Maize, but Ember just couldn't lie to Bob, and started blurting it all out, and then made poor Maize blush. Bob said "I'm going to pumble that little punk next time I see him! "No you're not" says Maize. "Then he will never speak to me again, and then it will be all you're fault!" As the two siblings argued, Rex walked toward Ember, and Ember said "hi" So did Rex. (secretly Rex liked Ember but nobody knew, not even Bob his best friend). Ember said "This is all my fault, if only I could keep my bill shut!" "No its not" Said Rex "you told the truth, that's all that matters" "Your right, thanks Rex" Said Ember. "No problem" Then Rex and Ember went their separate ways.
The two siblings were still arguing but stopped eventually, and went home to the nest.

This is not so much how my ducks have acted, but i doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom