The ducky duck street show! PIC HEAVY!!!

Well after they talked for a while, Embers little brother "Frederick" came waddling as fast as his little feet could carry him down the path. "hi" said Maize "hi Maize you are looking mighty pretty today" said little Frederick "well thank you, you don't look to bad your self" says Maize "mom needs you right now, Ember" said Frederick "fine I'll be right there, you best be on your way now Frederick" said Ember. after Ember left Maize went down to the ducky duck cafe after a while, and found Muffin Man sitting at one of the tree stumps waiting for Maize. "HI" said Muffin Man, "what would you like its all on me" he said. "I would like a bowl of pond water, with a side of meal worms Please" said Maize, "so..... I was wondering, if you would come to the party with me at Embers house?" said Muffin Man "well....." said Maize " I guess so" "REALLY?" he said" "yeah, I don't have a drake to go with me and you are the first to ask and...." but before she could say anything else Muffin man said "GREAT I will pick you up at 4:30 bye!" so Maize sat there and ate alone......

pop.gif
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom