The ducky duck street show! PIC HEAVY!!!

love.gif
the Ducks!

Well Maize woke up the next day, to find Ember running down the path towards Maize's nest looking very surprised. Maize stands up, but Ember was running so fast, that she ran right into Maize "ow" said Maize "sorry!" Ember shouted, I just had to come tell you something. said Ember Maize says "so tell me, not tumble over me!" "Ok" said Ember " I was on my way over to Mary's house to let her know about the party and" "wait? what party?" maize said "well let me finish first" said Ember "and Muffin man ran into me, and he started talking about you and all... and he said" " you know, I'm gonna tell you something, I really like your friend Maize so... I was wondering, if you could ask her to come meet me at the ducky duck cafe? I kinda wanted to ask her to come with me to the party tonight so will you?" and I couldn't say no so would you go to the cafe with him? please!" "ok, ok" said Maize " but what party?" "there is a party at my house tonight and i invited everyone!" "GREAT!" said Maize "wait did you invite my brother?" "yeah?" said Ember "why?" "because" said Maize "he will be all overly protective and stuff! and then if he sees me with Muffin man he will be upset! so... tell him that the party is called off ok?" "Ok but he will be upset if he finds out that we lied to him, but ok".

Very cute! I'd keep it moving. If you want, you can write in "Frederick". He's a day old rouen duck that was the last to hatch and rejected by his mama. I found him on the coop floor. My friend took this pic soon after he hatched:

75597_smaller.jpg

The blood on his bill is from his mother's attack. So, we brought him inside and gave him the royal treatment. Here he is yesterday cuddling with my husband in the recliner:

75597_duckling_033.jpg

Surely he can be worked in to the story line?

Quote:
don't see why not! I will some how put him in next post if you want he can be a little brother lol.

I have 1 for sale sad to say its Muffin Man, but if you wanted him you could say you have a star from the ducky duck street show! lol.

Back
Top Bottom