The EE braggers thread!!!

Has anyone here gotten their EE's from Cackle? Do you have pics? I have ordered from them before and liked the birds I received but have never gotten EE's from them. I ordered 5 as part of my "fresh start" birds and am hoping for some pretty ladies.
I posted some pictures of my birds a few posts previous to this one. All were from Cackle. They seem to have great color variety when it comes to their EE's. No two chicks looked alike.

I posted some pictures of my birds a few posts previous to this one. All were from Cackle. They seem to have great color variety when it comes to their EE's. No two chicks looked alike.
Yay, I am excited!!
celebrate.gif
They look to be a little stockier than the ones I got from Ideal that were built like colorful leghorns. I like a bird with some meat on it's bones so they can handle the crazy South Dakota weather
barnie.gif

Ok, these 3 are from Crackle

White Beard in the middle of this photo was the yellow chick.

Black Beard is the chicken on the lower left and she was the black/brown chick, Gray Beard is the one on the right in between the Buff Brahma and the Buff Orpington and she was the chipmunk chick.

Hope this helps!

Thank you Cotton42. They are pretty birds and a nice variety. Do they all lay greenish eggs or do you have some brown/pinks?

I will post pictures once mine come. I have an order conformation but no ship date yet, so I am checking my email every half hour like a maniac haha

Back
Top Bottom