The EE braggers thread!!!

This is Bob my 2 1/2 month old Easter Egger

His face!!!!!
love.gif

So unique, that one!
wink.png

Not really unique. My dad got two as fillers in a order from Ideal, they looked like that while growing.

On another note:
Here is a picture of my Blue-Tailed Red Easter Egger project:

Not sure if she's gonna lay blue/green eggs yet though. Shouldn't be too long though she's about 16 weeks old. She didn't get the blue feathers that I was hoping for, but I think I'm gonna turn it into just a Red EE project.

Hi! I'm new here and we're getting a few EE's (listed at Amer. at the feed store) next month!! I'm so excited to see how they and their eggs turn out!

I've toyed with throwing in 1-2 Wyandottes with the EE's...anyone have both together? Should I go straight EE? Or do both?

Also everyone has BEAUTIFUL birds!!! :)

Hi! I'm new here and we're getting a few EE's (listed at Amer. at the feed store) next month!! I'm so excited to see how they and their eggs turn out!

I've toyed with throwing in 1-2 Wyandottes with the EE's...anyone have both together? Should I go straight EE? Or do both?

I have EE and Wyandottes(Silver Laced) they do great together. And my Wyandottes are my best layers, eggs everyday with little fail.

I've toyed with throwing in 1-2 Wyandottes with the EE's...anyone have both together? Should I go straight EE? Or do both?

I do too!! They mix and breed well together! We have a Blue Wyandotte and a Columbian Wyandotte. :love Chirp

Back
Top Bottom